24

Tw: mention of rape

—Tommy's POV—
"No I can't! I can't!" I watched as Jade broke down into Nikki's chest sobbing, hyperventilating really.

I saw a glimpse of her face. Her mascara was running down her face and I felt like I did when we were younger.

—Nikki's POV—

I watched Jade with lust filled eyes as she danced around to young lust by Pink Floyd, I didn't really care about the band but I could watch Jade for hours. She was dancing around running her hands all over her body sexily and her hips swayed as she sang the lyrics. She was kind of dancing like a stripper and I liked it. I smirked to myself and looked next to me to see Vince sitting there also smirking. I hit his chest and scoffed then went back to watching my girl dance.

She walked towards me and kissed my lips, I pulled her in more and she fell in my lap and the giggled wrapping her arms around me. She tasted like whiskey and I wasn't complaining.

A guy walked by that I knew and I remembered that I needed to talk to him.

"Hey Jade I'll be back, don't do any drugs while I'm gone ok?" I said firmly.

"Why would you care me. Brownstone" she said getting up but I grabbed her wrist.

"Say you won't" I said and she nodded her head "I won't now goooooo" she laughed and walked off and I did too once I made sure she was good. I just hoped Zane , our druggie/roadie, stayed away from Jade. He was kind of in love with her and I definitely wanted to knock his teeth out and I already knew he would do anything if he got his hands on Jade.

I walked over to Vince sense he had gotten up. I tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around.

"Hey, make sure Zane stayed away from Jade ok?" I said to him and he nodded his head.

Me and the guy ended up walking around on the strip and not by the club we were once at.

—Jade's POV—

I was sitting at the bar when I heard a voice next to me.

"Jade? Hey!" I looked over and saw Zane.

"Zane! Oh my gosh, Zane!"

I saw he had a bottle in his hand and I took it and downed some of it. He took it away from me and his eyes were wide and my face immediately cringed.

"Woah, easy" he laughed.

I took the bottle again "what is this?" I asked but started drinking it again anyways "it my special mixture" he winked at me.

I gave him back his bottle and it had been a while sense Nikki left.

"Coke on let's go" he grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the bar "Nikki!" I shouted as we walked the streets "Nikki!" I said starting to panic but held on to Zane's arm tighter because I was scared "Nikki!" I looked around for him.

We came up to a house that was unfamiliar "Nikki?" I asked.

My head was spinning and everything was dizzy, the world was spinning, the world was upside down.

The house was filled with people and Zane took me into a room where it was more quiet "w-where's Nikki?" I asked him as he slipped his shirt off.

"He left Jade....he's gone" he told me and I felt tears in my eyes. A few tears spilled out did he really leave me? For good? I thought.

"Aww no baby, don't cry" he said walking over to me in only his boxers and wiping my tears away. He started to undress me and when I was only in my underwear I processed what was happening.

"Zane...g-get off me! Stop it!" I cried.

"Oh baby...." He said and unhooked my bra "Zane stop...." I said weakly trying to push him off of me, but I was weak all together "Z-Zane don't...."

—————————

I walked the streets crying, I could barley breath. I was hanging on this random girls arm.

"N-Nik-Nikki!" I shouted.

We entered a store "Nik?" I said again feeling gross.

Nikki popped out of a curtain in this random store and hugged me as I cried in his arms.

"Try to calm down ok? Breath baby"

"Don't call me that" I sobbed harder as memories came back from what just happened.

"What happened.....tell me" he looked at me with his eye brows furrowed.

"No I can't! I can't!" I cried harder.

—Tommy's POV—

That's my sister.... I thought as I saw her enter a random store with someone I've never seen before in my life. I entered the store but when I got there—

"No I can't! I can't!" I watched as Jade broke down into Nikki's chest sobbing, hyperventilating really.

I saw a glimpse of her face. Her mascara was running down her face and I felt like I did when we were younger.

Nikki put his hands on the side of her face and his jaw clenched. I moved closer and saw a hand print around her throat and the same on her cheek and it looked like there was finger shaped bruises all over her arms.

—Nikki's POV—

"Jade. Who did this" I gritted.

I rubbed her back to try and get her to breath correctly so she could talk but all she said was "I'm so sorry" and she went back to crying.

—Jades POV—

I felt a hand grabbed my arm and looked over to Tommy. I wrapped my arms around his torso tightly and he paused for a moment before he wrapped his arms around me. His hands rubbed my back and he comforted me which made me calm down a little bit. I couldn't tell anyone.....I just couldn't.