17

(No one's POV)

Nikki really cared about Jade even if he didn't show it all the time. There were so many things he wanted to do to her, the first time he saw her it was like he was love struck already, he just didn't wanna ruin his "reputation", but he would have done anything for her. She wasn't like other girls, which by other girls he means groupies and easy girls. Sure, the first night they realized their true feelings they did have sex, but a woman has needs. He was just sleazy, but everyone knew that Jade knew what she was getting herself into dating the Nikki Sixx, but in private he would be great to her and ditch his non-caring and sleazy persona.

Currently the couple was sitting and talking with Vince while they did lines. Vince did the last line as Nikki draped an arm around Jade.

"You know sometimes I forget we went to high school together" she said throwing her head back from the satisfaction that was already hitting her.

"Oh yeah......we did go to high school together" Vince said leaving back into the couch.

Vince started laughing, making Jade look to Nikki then Vince furrowing her eyebrows "oh man, I remember T used to threaten to beat my ass because I would always talk to him about you like he wasn't your brother" Vince blurted out then stopped laughing realizing what he said.

"Sounds like someone had a crush" Nikki mumbled but Vince just scoffed "did not"

Vince would always come over, almost every weekend if he wasn't with some girl. He would go partially to see Tommy, but also to see Jade. Even if she was just sitting in the couch listening to music or reading a book, or is she was with a friend. It didn't matter, he would still go.

Jen came rushing down the hall and into the room they were all in, she had important news and a really important question.

"Jade!" Jen said running up to Jade and grabbing her hand. She dragged Jade out into the hallway and made sure no one was listening before speaking.

The guns and Roses boys showed up greeting the girls before walking into the room.

"So....me and Chris are touring with metallica, well maybe, we might stay with the guns, but I don't know for sure."

"Oh man...metallica" she said but just looked down at her boots. Her and Jen have grown pretty close, and she didn't really want her to go, even if it was after the tour.

"If you go, I'll miss you" she said truthfully. Jen pulled her into a hug "oh honey, I'm gonna miss you to."

Suddenly Jen had a thought and pulled away from the hug with a smirk on her face "you should come with us; I mean I know you're not a groupie or anything but come onnnn" Jen begged "it'll be fun."

Jade bit her lip peaking back into the room and seeing Nikki sitting with the other boys talking.

"I don't know Jen I mean-"

"Oh, come on it'll be fun! Plus, the guys are hot" Jen said using her hand to fan her face and giving Jade hopeful eyes.

"But Nikki-" Jade tried explaining before Jen hushed her.

"Oh, come on, he fucks other groupies, and you know it. Just come with us, even if it's not for the full tour."

Jade rolled her eyes and gave up trying "fine" she said making Jen jump up and squeal hugging Jade as she did so.

—Duffs POV—

Jade and Jen walked in, Jen trailing behind Jade like a lost puppy until Jade said down next to Nikki. He put his arm around her and pecked her lips making my eyebrows furrow. Was something happening between them?

"You know what would be fun?" Axl smirked as everyone questioned him "let's go to the pool" he said eyeing Jade.

Jade and Jen perked up and looked at each other, they eagerly agreed then rushed out.

After I changed, I met everyone down in the pool, I laid down in a lounger with my bottle of vodka by my side.

A few minutes later Jen and Jade strolled out the door. Jen wore a blue bikini, blue was always her color, and Jade was wearing a black bikini that might've just blown my mind. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

—Jade's POV—

I was by the pool, that was steaming. At least the pool was heated. I was talking with Jen when I felt arms being wrapped around my waist and then all of the sudden, I was soaked.

I came up from the water brushing my hair back from my face to see red hair. Axl was smirking at me as we started a splash war.

Everyone else got in the water and when me and Jen were talking, we both lifted out of the water. I was on Duffs shoulders, and she was on Axls. I looked forward and saw Nikki glaring at me and Duff.

Axl yelled out "chicken."

Me and Jen pushed each other until she ended up falling back.

"Hey! I want a rematch! Or to switch partners" Axl said, mad that they lost.

"Nope, Jades my partner" Duff said, I could hear the smirk in his voice. His hands tightened the hold on my thighs, and I ruffled his hair trying to signal to let me down. Somehow—he got the message and put his hands on my waist lifting me over his head and in front of him.

I made my way over to Nikki and got out of the water sitting on the edge so that only my legs were in.

Nikki positioned himself between my legs and wrapped his arms around my waist tracing patterns on my back. I rested one arm on his shoulder and my other hand ran through his hair.

"You and duff seem to be very close" he said making me laugh a little bit.

"Oh really?" I said smiling now wrapping both arms around his neck.

"Oh really?" He mocked with a slight smile.

We both laughed and he pulled me down and kissed me, I kissed back obviously.

"Ok dude! I'm fine with you dating my sister but I don't wanna see you making out with her every two seconds" I heard Tommy yell.

Me and Nikki still continued to kiss. One of Nikki's hands left my waist and shit Tommy the finger.

I pulled off and everyone was looking at us.

"Y'all are dating?" Christ said looking hurt with crossed arms.

I looked over at Jen to just see her smirking "ok let's not all act surprised there was obviously something up" Jen defended making Chris scoff and get out of the pool.

My eyes traveled over to Duff; he looked a bit sad but also like he was happy for me. I gave him a small smile to which he returned.

A/N: I kind of felt like this chapter was all over the place but I'm sorry in advance for next chapter, just know I love y'all🫶🏼🫶🏼

Also, this was my first time writing in 3rd person and I didn't really know what I was doing shut I hope y'all enjoyed <33