33

—Nikki's POV—

"Harley" I spoke making her look up at me "Hm?" She said looking back down and tracing patterns on my stomach "we should break up" I said making her stop. She jumped up and furrowed her eyebrows "WHAT!" She yelled "you're not breaking up with me" she laughed.

—Tommy's POV—

"Get the fuck out of my house!" I heard Nikki yell, waking me up as him and Harley walked to the front door "If you want to break up then fine! But just know when you come back begging I'm not going to take you back, your just some sleazy wanna be rockstar!" She yelled slamming the door after she walked out.

Nikki ran his hands through his hair then over his face, if he was already stressed about this how was he gonna react when—

The doorbell started to ring and Nikki opened the door laughing manically but stopped when he saw who was at the door.

"Gosh" She Jade laughed pushing past him as she walked in, Nikki just stood there before slowly closing the door and turning towards me before giving me the 'Im gonna kill you' look.

—Jade's POV—

"So why am I here?" I asked Looking between Tommy and Nikki "I believe you both have something to talk about" Tommy said clearing his throat.

I furrowed my eyebrows "welllll....the other week When I left your apartment Nikki was still there...and well when I came back a few weeks later...." He trailed off looking between us. I looked at Nikki and furrowed my eyebrows, Nikki was already looking at me. Tommy groaned "Jade tell him!" He urged.

"Tell him what!" I shouted confused "that you're pregnant!" He said.

"WHAT!" Me and Nikki both yelled "yeah! I saw the pregnancy papers you know from the doctor all" he paused and lowered his voice looking between me and Nikki "....crumbled up in the trash..."

"Well I'm not pregnant" I said in defense "well then who is Jade because those papers say other wise!" Nikki shouted walking closer to me and Tommy "I didn't go to the doctor, I haven't had sex with you or anyone for that matter in a good while so it's not me! I don't know who-" I said but then stopped. My jaw clenched and I closed my eyes, I took a deep breath before opening my eyes and looking at Nikki.

"Nikki. Did you or did you not fuck Jen" I said and Nikki's face dropped "wha—what, why would you—"

"Nikki. Did you or did you not fuck Jen!" I yelled "cause that's the only think that would explain this whole situation! I knew I heard noises the night you didn't leave!" I said. Nikki looked over to Tommy, but when Tommy just shrugged he then looked back to me.

"I-I didn't! That wasn't me!" He said and I nodded my head.

—Jen's POV—

I heard the door slam and saw Jade dragging Nikki hand in hand. Once she got to the counter where I was she stopped and let go of his hand "Jen are you pregnant with Nikki's child" she asked me blinking away her watery eyes so she didn't cry "what—h-how did you know?" I asked looking between them, tears started to stroll down my cheeks.

Jade came over to me and hugged me "that's not my kid!" Nikki said defensively "Jen, is it Nikki's?" She asked me letting go of me but continued to rub my back "y-yes" I said panicking, I never did anything with Nikki I was just so caught up in the bliss of everything, "no? I-I don't know who's it is...." I wiped the tears from my cheeks "is this a bad time to tell you I'm moving in with my mom?" I said but started to cry more "Jen no" Jade frowned.

—Nikki's POV—

"But your mom lives in North Carolina" Jades voice cracked.

Jen nodded "I know" she sobbed "W-when are you moving?" Jade asked.