14

"Hey Nikki" Chris giggled as she sat down across from him.

I rolled my eyes and mocked her in a very high pitch voice making Jen bust out laughing, it wasn't even that funny, but I didn't really care.

Nikki just shot me a glare that I couldn't quite read.

Regret? No definitely not. Anger? Maybe. Sorrow? I don't Fucking know.

I stood up from the table and walked over to the bar.

"What's going on with you and Nikki?" I heard the voice and a very familiar blonde singer.

I turned around and shook my head "nothing."

He smirked and wrapped his arm around my waist "I got you babe" he said grabbing my drink for me as we walked back to the table.

Vince sat next to me putting and hand on my thigh. He took a sip of my drink and set it down in front of me. I took a sip from it. He leaned down to my ear and began to whisper.

"Nikki looks pissed, you know we can always do the real deal whenever you want doll" he said making me smiled and shake my head.

I looked as the GnR boys made their way towards us clearly drunk already, but who can blame them? Not me that's for sure.

I took a sip of my vodka tonic and Vince moved so Duff could be sitting next to me.

"Hey Jade" he smiled at me. Jen sat on the other side of me and put her hand on my knee making me look at her. She gave me another re-assuring smile and I just gave her a small fake smile back.

I turned my attention back towards Duff.

"Hey McKagan"

He smiled at me "whatcha drinkin'?" He asked.

"Vodka tonic" I pushed my drink towards him, and he gladly picked it up taking a sip from it.

"Your lips taste good, is that cherry?" he smirked at me making me smiled and my cheeks got hot.

I muttered a silent "thanks" taking another sip from my drink "and yeah, it is cherry."

"Jade" I heard my name being called.

I looked at doc as Duff slung his arm around me.

"Wassup McGee?" I asked.

"Tomorrow, you have to fly to L.A. for a shoot then you can fly back the next day" he told me and I just nodded.

"I wouldn't wanna disturb Harley and Oliver, but I'll go visit them.... just not stay" I thought out loud to myself looking down.

"You can stay at ours, you just have to go through the window" Tommy said.

"Yeah yeah I got it, thanks" I said before getting up to pack some of my stuff.

After I was done, I grabbed the room key and walked out the door.

They disappeared and I didn't know where to go so I figured I'd go to Nikki's room.

I opened the door, and the phone was ringing but he wasn't there.

I didn't answer it, it wasn't my business.

It stopped ringing and I went to walk out when I heard the voice mail.

"Hey Nikki, it's Vanity. When will you be back? I'm aching for you, and I've got your stash.... call me!"

I took a breath before walking out and heading down to the lobby.

——————————

I got out of the cab, all by myself this time. I walked in and went through security and finally got to my gate.

It felt weird leaving with me and Nikki being on weird terms, but it is what it is.

I got off my flight and went through the window of the totally trashed apartment, but I didn't care.

I put my stuff down then went back to my own apartment. I knocked on the door and saw Oliver's eyes go wide.

He immediately hugged me, picking me up and spinning me around.

"Tell me I'm not dreaming" he said pulling me inside "you're not dreaming, but I have to get ready for a shoot" I said.

"Harley!" He yelled.

"What's up-" she said walking out of her face lit up when she saw me, she rushed towards me and hugged me.

"Jade!" She exclaimed "how long are you in for?"

"I leave first flight tomorrow morning, I have a shoot and all my stuffs here" I said hugging her back tight.

I pulled off and she helped me get ready for my shoot.

——
The next day I walked into the hotel they boys were staying at and waited in the lobby, it was a new city, so I didn't know anything about which floor everyone was on.

I saw all the boys walk down and Nikki walked down with a pretty dark-haired chick.

She stared me down as I just looked at Jen who looked annoyed at everyone, I then looked over at Chris who was clinging to Vince.

"Hey, I'm vanity nice to meet you!" She said with a fake smiled and pulled me in for a hug that I didn't hug back "I'm only here for a week don't worry" she whispered in my ear in a evil tone.

"Jade!" Jen squealed pulling me into a hug, I hugged back.

Duff hugged me next, hinging me for a good few minutes before letting me go so I could talk to everyone else.

"Jeez guys I was only gone for like two days" I laughed.

"What can I say? You're irresistible" Axl winked at me making my cheeks turn hot.

"Thanks Ax...." I smiled at him.

I felt Nikki's eyes glare at me, but I ignored it. Lord knows what they did while I was gone.