7. Sorry

Quackity POV:

The weekend has been quite harsh. This whole fight between Karl and Dream has been more dramatic than is necessary. I wish things didn't turn out the way they did. The next day, we had to go to school, ALL of us together. We all walked to our first period. 

As each of us walked into first period, we remembered we had a project due on Friday, each of us. Karl and Dream had their gym projects, while Bad and I had our cookie project. Dream had George as a partner, Karl had Sapnap as a partner, and Bad and I were partners for our cookie project. Bad and I didn't even start our project at all. 

We have a good reason though. We didn't start because we had to make a whole new cookie recipe and just bake and decorate the cookies. That whole project could be done in a day. We are planning to create the recipe on Wednesday and bake and decorate the cookies on Thursday. 

We are trying to keep the cookies as fresh as possible, so we will bake and decorate them at night and in the morning they hopefully will still be fresh for class. But I guess we forgot about all our plans because of Dream and Karl's constant bickering. Whenever they did run into each other, immediate argument over the most minuscule things. 

We all have a second period together, Social Studies. We all walked together to social studies except for Dream, because he went and walked by himself, while students were drooling after him. If Dream wasn't my friend, I would want to be all over him too. But I don't think that way of him, more like a brother. 

Our seats were all next to each other. Dream, Karl, me, and then Bad. Whenever we all had the same class, we made sure to sit in that order close together. We are allowed to switch seats every day in social studies unlike some other classes. 

In other classes, wherever we sit is our seat, or wherever the teacher puts you is your seat. So instead of sitting next to us, Dream went away and sat in the corner. It was weird without him sitting next to us. 

Also, for the rest of the day, he didn't sit with any of us whenever he could, only sat with us when he had to. I was kind of angry, but I know it has nothing to do with me, more so just the beef between Dream and Karl. I'm sure they'll make up soon, at least, that's what I keep telling myself.

Dream POV:

Spending the last 2 days without my friends has been interesting, good, and bad. I had no annoying lovey dovey stuff from Quackity and Bad, and I didn't have Karl's drooling over Sapnap. I woke up with no one bothering me every morning, and went to sleep like a baby every night. 

But today was going to be even better. I'm going to try to make friends and hopefully get my mind off the George situation. So I woke up and got ready, then I decided that I should quickly go to Chick Fil A and get breakfast from there. 

So I ran to Chick Fil A, and came back to the dorm to eat. I guess my roommates thought I was going to class or something and that I wasn't coming back. But when I walked in the dorm, I didn't believe what I saw; Sapnap and George laughing with Karl, Bad, and Quackity over a joke Bad made. 

I shut the door hard, so of course they all heard it and turned around to look at me. "Hi" I said, very awkwardly. "Hey Dream. What's up? Where were you?" Sapnap shouting. I think he thinks I'm his best friend, and I guess I'll take that title. 

"I went out for some breakfast. But anyways, why are you guys here?" I asked straight to their face. "Well, I'm having a pool party on Saturday and I came here to give you all invitations," Sapnap said with delight. "It's a pool party though. So don't forget your swimwear you know," George said to all of us.