4. 1st Day

Bad POV:

Today was our first actual school day at Easton High. I'm actually kind of excited. I sit up in bed and look out the window. The quad is empty, but students slowly began to fill the sidewalks. I decided to get up and get ready. A few minutes later, I'm standing at the door with Dream. I look at my watch and sigh, "Guys hurry up, we don't want to be late!" 

Quackity emerges from his room, "I'm ready." He has on jeans with a black button up, and the stupid Puma beanie he always wears. But it looks good today. "You look...good," I tell him. He smiles in response. 

Dream looks around him, "Where's Karl?" Quackity turns towards the door, "Karl! Come on, let's go!" He walks out of the bedroom wearing a turtleneck with pants and his normal fluffy hair. Karl says, "Ok, we need to get going now." 

We make our way out of the dorms and onto the sidewalks leading to the school. Students are hanging outside and chatting with their friends. Karl giggles, "This place is huge." We finally arrived at the front of the school. I stop in my tracks to take in the scene. 

Everyone has already walked inside leaving me out. They better not keep doing that today. I walk and the halls are bustling with energy, yet there's a comforting aura. 

Ahead of me, I see Karl, Dream, and Quackity. I ran to catch up with them, "You guys better not do that again. I looked like an idiot." "More than you already do?" Dream asked playfully. I give him an evil eye as he laughs. 

We make our way down the hallway and to our first period. I have French, Quackity has Spanish, and Dream and Karl have Gym. 

The foreign language classes are on the same side of the school as the gym, so we walk together. As we walk down the long hallway, I feel stares on my back. Quackity is feigning a smile towards everyone, trying to put on a fresh face. 

A few students are glaring at us. Out of the many, there is one group that appears to stand out more than the rest. There is a nearly bald guy, a blonde guy that's handsome similar to Dream in a way, and a brunette. 

"Who are they?" The baldy asked. "I'm pretty sure they're those new transfer students," The blonde said. The brunette began to smirk, "And just look at them, looks like someone went garbage-diving this morning." They all laughed. 

Quackity stops in his tracks and Dream looks at me. He mouthed, "Do something," to me. I look at Quackity's hands glowing purple and quickly grab them whispering, "That's how we're NOT supposed to act." I slowly lowered Camilla's hands. 

The brunette rolled his eyes, "Whatever..." he says, slowly drifting off. "Who is that?!" he asks, gazing at Dream. 

Dream is pretty attractive, I can say this with him being my best friend. He's not my type anyway, however: very muscular, athletic, and just overall is too cool in a sense. Dream looks over at us, "What's going on?" 

The brunette struts over to him, pushing Karl away in the process. He smiles and puts his hand on Dream's chin, "The name's George, and welcome to Easton High." "Uh..." Dream was speechless. George moves closer to Dream, "Speechless I see," he continued. "Do you want a tour," he asked, inches away. 

Dream feigns a laugh, "No thanks. I'm fine with my friends." I was in shock. Dream usually wouldn't refuse the offer to hang out with a guy such as this. George turns red, "Oh. Well let me know if you need anything." 

A new guy walked over to him and kissed him on the head, "Hey babe, what's wrong?...Oh hey, you guys are the new students. My name's Sapnap." 

I look over at Karl, his eyes are focused on this new guy. George sighs, shooting me a glare, "Nothing, let's go babe." Sapnap waves bye as George turns and walks away with him, the other two following him behind.