You're falling for her, mate.

Riven couldn't sleep all night, when he closed his eyes he saw her, he saw her accessing a power that could kill her, he saw her ready to give up just because of her father. As much as he wanted not to be interested in Musa, he couldn't help it, every step, every sound reminded him of her, her face, her shapes... Riven didn't know what was wrong with him , although he had to look for his princess, he was distracted by Musa."But if it's her...if destiny is trying to bring us together for a reason...if our destiny is to be together", these were Riven's thoughts, he wasn't a romantic type, but with Musa he was more different, calmer, more focused.Musa slept like a baby all night, the pain she felt all day exhausted her. When she opened her eyes in the morning she saw Beatrix sitting on her bed with a steaming coffee.

- Good morning sleeping beauty, I brought coffee!Musa giggled and drank from the steaming coffee, she finished it all, no wonder, Beatrix makes the best coffee.

-Someone is in a good mood... said the mind fairy with a grin on her face-Is it so obvious? Beatrix said blushing- You can tell me, I'm your friend, you helped me in critical moments, now it's my turn.Beatrix blushed even more, she had a big smile on her face-Stella and I have a date tonight! said Beatrix very excited-Really? I am so happy for you! Musa said as she hugged Beatrix.- I have so many questions, what to wear, what perfume, how do I do my hair? Can you help me?- Of course I'll help you!A few hours later:Beatrix and Stella went out on a date. The rest of the fairies stayed at the apartment watching The Vampire Diaries and eating popcorn.Sky was on his bed exchanging messages with Bloom. Riven took a shower and left the bathroom shirtless. He took a bottle of whiskey and some cigarettes and started smoking.

-Hey Sky, have you talked to Bloom today?-Yes, right now, why?

-Um, nothing, I was just curious... said Riven while taking a mouthful of whiskey

- Okay. Sky replied

-But anyway, did she tell you something today about Musa by chance? Riven asked curiously, taking a sip of whiskey

- Yeah... Why? Sky asked with a smirk on her face

- Just asking.

- Ok, if you say so. answered the blond with a wide smile-But anyway, she's fine, right? I mean, she's feeling better, right?

-Probably. Sky replied with an indescribable grin.- What do you mean Probably? Riven asked starting to panic

- I mean, she is, you know... HER

-Can you be more explicit? Is she ok or not?Sky started to laugh

-What's so hilarious? Riven asked nervously

- You're falling for her, mate.

-NO I AM NOT! answered Riven in a cold voice but his look betrayed him, he really had fallen in love.

-Then why don't you go ask her? Sky asked laughing.

-Because...because, ugh FUCK! said Riven getting angry and throwing the glass of whiskey against the wall.

-Woah, easy mate. I'm sorry, she's ok, now she's watching a series with the girls.-What is wrong with me? I feel my heart like it wants to fly out of my chest...

-It's called love, idiot.

- I can't fall in love.

-Why not?

-Because I CAN'T! Riven answered nervously, Sky could see the pain in his eyes

-It's your choice, but I would choose before her heart is stolen by a character like Damon Salvatore. Sky said patting Riven on the shoulder. Riven didn't say anything, he was afraid of falling in love with Musa because he didn't know who she really was. He had a hunch but he wasn't sure.