Story line

A long time ago, the magical world was stabilized by the elements fire, water, earth, wind, light and mind

A long time ago, the magical world was stabilized by the elements fire, water, earth, wind, light and mind. Everyone lived in peace, until a group of blood witches tried to destroy this balance. With the help of black magic, the blood witches tried to destroy a kingdom. Not just any kingdom, the kingdom of mind fairies. The royal family was the most powerful mental fairy family, their power was incomparable to the others. Royal fairies could control your every move, had telekinetic powers and could access spells. One night, power-hungry witches attacked the kingdom hoping to reach the royal family and steal their magic. Everything was destroyed, the queen was captured by the witches, and the only daughter of the king was nowhere to be found. The princess was the most powerful fairy of all, the king did everything to protect her, but she was still about to change.

Fifteenyears ago, the princess was promised to the neighboring kingdom, but after theattack, it is as if the princess and her father disappeared, the strangest partis that no one remembered what the princess or the king looked like.

However, everyone was looking for them. The only people who knew about her were a few people from Alfeea. Another person who could figure out who she is is the prince, her soul mate.