16

Once I walk back to the deck I see Stella and Millie on the tube screaming which I can't help but laugh at

Thomas- "What took you so long?"

Skylar- "Probably made out with Dawson"

"I was fixing my hair, and no I did not make out with Torres"

Torres- "I bet you wanted to"

"Go to hell"

We're interrupted by a scream from the water, quickly looking over I see Stella in the water, we all watch as Millie gets launched off the tube into a backflip, not making the full rotation she ends up landing on her back.

"Millie! Are you okay?" Thomas quickly runs to the back of the boat asking millie a series of questions as we make it to them.

Sebastian- "Thomas, calm your tits, you look like a simp"

Thomas- "Well fuck me for being concerned, assholes"

Leo- "Someones pissy"

Jules- "Millie, that was the most impressive thing you've ever done" she laughs, teasing the girl as Stella and her climb onto the boat.

Stella- "Okay, Im done with that"

Millie- "Same, let's just go lay down"

Jules- "Boo you whore"

"An iconic phrase"

Thomas- "You can't say something and just decide its iconic"

Skylar- "It's from a movie you uncultured dumb ass"

Torres- "Come on Thomas, lock in"

Thomas- "Like your dumb ass knows what movie that's from" he pushes Torres' shoulder although the boy doesn't move

Torres- "It's from mean girls, dumb ass" he pushes Thomas back making him stumble into the railing

"Alright, Jules you down to go?"

Jules- "Fuck yeah, get me away from these people"

Leo- "We're your favorite people don't start with that bs"

Jules- "Don't be so sure"

I watch them lock eye contact, a smirk on Jules face and Leo fakes his feelings being hurt by the girl.

"Okay enough of this cute shit, I'm bored, Jules come on" I grab her arm making her break the eye contact, walking to the back of the boat we get on the tube.

We both get on holding tight as Leo starts driving, once the slack is out of the rope we start to get pulled.

As Leo starts to go faster the waves get bigger, "holy shit" Jules mutters laughing as we almost fall off

"Fuck" I laugh as I watch us approach the huge wake Leo created.

"So, while we're out here, what the hell is going on with you and Leo?" I smirk looking at her

"Can we not, I'm slightly distracted trying not to die"

"No, I would like to know."

"We're just getting closer, like boy best friend stuff, it's nothing"

"Don't lie to me, I know there's something there"

"You get mad when we say something's going on with you and Sebastian, so why say something is going on with me and Leo?"

"Okay, that's different, you guys look at each other way different"

"Yeah, sure"

we're practically yelling at each other from the sound of the wind along with everything else going on around us