Announcement!

Read the remaining chapters of the book on Webnovel. There is going to be some spicy romance.
Do support the author there by voting!
Thank you ❤️

Plus more books coming out soon.....

Vampire's little pet:

[Warning: Mature content]

Emma was ready to marry the love of her life and live a happily ever after life after going against her family and destroying their reputation but wait.....
"I can't marry you, Emma. You are not even a vampire and I won't be getting any powers through you."
Did her fiance just reject her on her wedding day in front of so many people?
"No! I will be good now. I won't do anything bad from now on."
"I want to marry your half sister Oliva."
It was over. Everything was over. She just couldn't take it all and fell down the stairs......

"What? I am alive?"
Like God was feeling generous and she was reborn.
She got a second chance to live and make things right but this time she wasn't going to act impulsive but take everything back which truly belongs to her.
But wait, why was Emma sold to her fiance's uncle Liam now? Why does she have to live as his little pet now?

Excerpt:
"Who was that man?" Liam's authoritative voice rang around the room.
"I don't know...."
"My dear little pet, how long are you going to lie to your husband?"
Getting that glare from Liam she knew she was done for.
"Cut that man's hand. No one can touch what's mine."