Chapter 6 (He Who? )

*Click*
"Who?" Chao Xing's voice was trembling with fear as she let these words out of her mouth.
"Who is it?" She asked again and suddenly out of nowhere a hand came out of the shadow and held her by her arm.
She let out a yelp as she tried to wiggle out from that strong firm grip but all in vain.
"Stop!" The voice called out to her. The voice was demanding yet scared her to her core and deep down inside she wanted to cry out loud but she tried to maintain her posture and not to show herself weak with just the fear caused by that voice.
"Please…." She didn't even get the chance to complete her sentence when she again heard the sound, "You know you can't run anymore, so don't even try otherwise you will know what I can do to you."
"Leave me. I don't want to go there." A sarcastic chuckle was let out by the man as he said, "Then where do you wanna go? You have no place other than me. From now on learn to be obedient otherwise I have my own ways to make you obedient and believe me I would love to tame that wild cat inside you."
"No…" She didn't even get the chance to complete her sentence as she was yetted from the ground and like a bag of sac he put her on his shoulder.
"Where are you taking me?"
Chao Xing was scared, she was sweating profusely but nevertheless she was taken.
She was taken in a room and when they reached there she was thrown on the ground.
"This is my last warning to you, if you ever disobeyed me again….."
She shuddered at his voice. His voice held so much authority that she didn't even have the guts to say no to him so she just looked down in defeat.
"You are not allowed to get out of this room just like you are not allowed to go away from me."
With this he took long strides and went out of the room. Chao Xing was still on the floor but when she saw him closing the door she ran towards him trying to stop him.
She tried to get up from the floor but as soon as she got up and took some steps ahead she tripped and again fell down on the floor.
He closed the door of the room and went away leaving Chao Xing there in that dark room. She was scared of the dark and started crying now.
"No!"
"Please don't leave me here."
"Come back."
"Don't leave me…."
"I am scared…."
It felt like her eyes were getting heavy and she couldn't see properly anymore, Darkness engulfed her soon…..
Chao Xing's eyes shot upon, she hurriedly got up from the bed and started breathing heavily, feeling scared.
Just then her stepmother came inside the room, "You are still sleeping."
Chao Xing rolled her eyes, 'The witch is here!'
"What happened?"
"Get ready you are finally going away from here. What can be better than this?" Sarcastically she threw those words at her.
Chao Xing narrowed her eyes at this and asked, "Can you at least tell me. Where are you sending me?"
She chuckled as she scoffed, "You will see."
She had the smile of victory like she had finally gained what she wanted. After this she went out of the room not before telling Chao Xing to get ready.
Chao Xing's mind again went on the dream which she had. Everything in that dream felt really real to her.
She asked herself, feeling confused, "Why did I have this dream? Who is even that man? I couldn't even see his face properly."
She tried her best to remember anything but not in her memories nor if the previous owner of the body had any memory of a man like him.
"Is he related to all this or is this just a simple dream?"
She was a little worried about her dream and wanted to ask someone about it so she decided to ask from the book.
Hurriedly opening the book, she first decided to read the book so she might find some event of the girl with that man. She started looking around in the book when suddenly her eyes fell on a certain topic.
[ 1580 -
I don't know why but I keep having this dream of a certain man. I don't know who he is but he always appears in my dreams. Sometimes he is scary while sometimes he is sweet. Who is he? I want to know? ]
"This means the other self of this body used to get this dream too."
She turned the page and started reading something else, finding an event related to that man.
[ 1582 - 20 July - They are going to send me away. Only two days left now. I don't want to go away from here. I want to live here in the house where my mom, dad and I used to live together happily.
But whenever I would try talking to my father my stepmother would always come and stop me from talking to him. My father stopped paying attention to her a long time ago.
I just get sad thinking about my coming life, I want to know where they are going to send me. My father just told me that I would have to move out of here but he didn't tell me where I was going.
I don't want to go away from here but I  wasn't given a choice. I am just told to move out of there and even if I don't want to I have to agree.....]
She turned some pages back and then saw some thing about a man at the end so she started reading the whole page from the start.
[ 1572 - My mother died when I was only thirteen leaving me all alone in that cruel world. My father after sometime married again and brought my new stepmother home.

For more spoilers and information follow me on
Instagram @author_zoa
Facebook Author Zoa