Fight

The next day was hell. Wooyoung woke up with a banging head ache and his throat felt like it was on fire. He could barely breath. When he stood up he fell and had to hold onto the wall for support. And had San laughing at him and calling him names that aren't funny but just cruel and mean. Wooyoung took a warm shower which made him wake up a bit but didn't make his cold go away. He then got changed and San wouldn't leave him the fuck alone it was really annoying. Wooyoung then left and while he was walking his cold got worse and a stomach ache started to appear. He dealt with it and at the end of the day, he felt a little better then he was this morning.

He was walking back to his dorm room with Hongjoong when suddenly Yeosang and Yunho appeared.

"Yo! Yo guys" Yeosang started as he bent down, trying to catch his breath.

"What?" Wooyoung asked confused.

"Guys th-there's a. Fight happening." Yeosang finished.

"What? Where? Who?" Woo asked.

"It's on the filed outside. I-it's San and NiKi fighting" Yeosang said.

(NiKi from Enhyphen yeah)

"San?" Woo whispered.

Yunho nodded.

"Shit! He's gonna completely destroy NiKi. How did it start?" Hongjoong interrupted.

"Yunho was there with Felix and they told me, that NiKi accidentally bumped into San. San got angry and NiKi was already in a bad mood so NiKi started swearing at San, making San really angry and he pushed Niki. Niki tried walking away to get away from it and he walked outside onto the field but San wouldn't stop following him and shouting and swearing at him so Niki turned round and punched him. And then Yunho and Felix came and told me. And Felix went to tell Hyunjin and we're here telling you" Yeosang said.

"Fuck. Niki's gonna die. Niki's like a brother to me bro" Hongjoong said.

"I gotta go see this" he then ran off, leaving Yeosang, Yunho and Wooyoung behind.

"Niki's gonna die." Woo said.

He never really hung out with him or knew Niki that much. But he seemed like a really nice and cool guy.

"Well. I ain't missing it" Yunho said as he turned and ran away.

"Come on before we miss it" Yeosang said as he grabbed Woo's wrist and dragged him along.

The next thing you know, Wooyoung is dragged outside onto the field and over to the crowd.

There was a big crowd. It was like half the university was here. And it probably was. Yeosang, still gripping onto Wooyoung, squeezed through the crowd and got to the front. Seeing San and Niki throwing fists and legs.

San then went to punch him, but he dodged and kicked his stomach.

"How did Niki come so good at fighting?" Yeosang muttered to himself.

Then San, slapped the poor Niki and his cheek was red. He then punched him and Niki fell into the mud.

San laughed and so did his friends in the crowd.

Niki stood up, angrily and ran to him as he tried kicking him but San gripped his leg and threw him to the ground. Niki rolled onto his back as San walked over to him and kicked him multiple times in the face. Making his lip and nose bleed badly. San laughed and gripped his shirt, pulling the Weak Niki up and dropping him down again. He spat on him and walked away.

Niki groaning and extremely in pain on the floor.

San was coming towards Wooyoung as he pushed him out the way and pushed the crowd away as he got through and walked towards the building, heading inside with his gang running behind him.