Birthday

Wooyoung sits in bed typing away. He's typing a story that he will get printed out and made into a book. Basically, he has to make a maximum 8 chapter story as homework for the teacher in English. In two days it's gonna be his birthday. Yes. Two days. And he will finally turn the same age as San. 19.

Suddenly the door wings open as San walks in. He slams the door behind him angrily as it looks like he has a bruised eye.

"San. What's wrong?" Woo asked as he saw the bruise. He put the computer down as he got out bed and ran over.

"How did you get the bruise?"

San just groaned and sat on the bed, rubbing his fore head.

"I just had a fight with that little park of a Chanyeol. Of course I won. I always win." San answered.

Suddenly a knock was placed on the door. San sighed. Woo walked to the door but San grabbed his wrist and pulled him back.

"Don't answer. It may be Chanyeol or one of his best mates. Just. Don't answer." San whispered as woo nodded.

A knock was knocked again but this time harder.

"San? Are you in here? Are you awake?," said...not Chanyeol or any of his mates. And it wasn't any of San's or Wooyoung's Mates either. It was a teacher.

It was San's and Woo's drama teacher.

Why was she here...?

San just sighed and stood up, walking to the door and opened it.

"Lovely you answered Choi San. I knew you were in here since I heard you whispering." She said. A bit..angry?

San sighed.

"What do you need?" San said. His bad boy attitude came back.

He hasn't been naughty in ages and all the teachers were surprised. Was it coming back...? I mean yeah he is still an terrible trouble maker. But not as bad as he used to be.

"San. Close the door. I need a secret chat with you" she said. "Come on. We're going to walk while talking"

San just slammed the door as the two started walking.

"Look. I'm not...well...I am angry but. I just wanna make something clear. If you keep getting into fights and talking to teachers and other students like there your there best mate. Yesterday in the office they were thinking of kicking you out because of how many fights and arguments you've been in." Miss says. San stops and freezes. He frowns as his fists clench and he feels like punching the wall there. Right there on the spot. He just took deep breaths and tried calming himself.

"Prove them wrong. Make good decisions and turn bad San into good San-"

"But if I get kicked out where will I go?"

The teacher though. She then answered.

"The home you used to live in before coming here"

"I can't go back to that hell hole" San teared up and had a massive voice crack "my parents will kill me i can't go back there. I can't even look at them. Or even...ughhhh. I hate them and they hate me I can't go there especially after my brothers death.."

The teacher sighed.

"Is there anything about...home..you need to talk to me about?"

San was getting really annoyed and stressed now.

"You can't force me to talk to you about it. I'm not. I won't. You can't force me" San said crossing his arms and looking away.

"Your right. I can't force you. And you don't have to if your not comfortable. But if you ever want to talk about it to anyone. Then come to my office or find me-"