Ignore

Through the day woo tried getting his mind of San. It's hard. Very hard. Trust me. His friends tried distracting him and cheering him up. He faked a chuckle but they knew he was still very badly hurt and heartbroken. They knew it was because of San. But why? Over a small hickey? Come on. That's just not it though... Wooyoung even tried swapping roommates. But no one wanted to be with San. He even asked the girls but they just thought he (Wooyoung) was weird for talking to them and walked away.

Woo sighed sadly.

"Come on man. So fussed? Over a small hickey. It's not like he fucked you or anything," Yeosang said, throwing a arm round his shoulder.

"What if we did?" Woo muttered. His friends round him widened their eyes and turned there heads to face the male.

"You and Choi San...did it?" Felix asked. A bit traumatised.

Woo shrugged.

"What do you mean you don't know. Obviously you know. Tell us." Hongjoong said, shaking the male.

"Alright alright. Me and Choi San did it. Only once though. I swear he just threw me in the bed and did it with me. I didn't wanna tell you because...I thought you would be disgusted and leave me all alone with no friends. So.." Woo took a deep breath and looked round at every single one of them.

"Okay okay. BUT CHOI SAN? Out of the whole school. You picked San?" Yeosang said.

"I didn't PICK him. He just kissed me and I fell in love" Woo whispered.

"Okay. Listen dude. We aren't disgusted. Being gay or bi or any lgbtq is okay. It's just I'm surprised it San." Joong said.

"Yeah! Don't worry though. We won't leave your side" Felix smiled.

"Yeah! We're real friends" Yunho added.

Woo smiled at all of them as they did a group hug.

"Okay. I'm gonna head back to the dorm for a nap. I'm pretty tired" Yeosang said as everyone separated from the bone crushing suffocating hug.

"Same to be honest" Yunho agreed.

Felix stretched and yawned.

"I'm gonna head back to play some Nintendo" Hongjoong said.

Everyone said bye as they left and went to there dorms.

Woo opened his door. Luckily, San wasn't here, and hoping he wasn't gonna be here anytime soon.

Woo shut his door as he teared up but smacked his face. Trying to make them go away.

He took everything out his pocket, placing it on his bedside table as he got changed in some comfy pyjamas. Just a white T-shirt and blue shorts. Leaving his feet bare and free.

He got under his covers. Scrolling through TikTok for about half an hour when the door opened.

He looked to see San walking inside. He shuts the door behind him and looks at Woo.

Wooyoung stared at him blankly. He then texted Yeosang.

"Wooyoung. Please let me explain you know I love you. Only you. So so much" San said. He got ignored. Silence between the two.

Yo can me and Seonghwa change? So Seonghwa is with his friend and I'm with you? -Sent

Read

Typing...

Yeah! I asked him he agreed. He's on his way so get ready to come here for a sleepover -Yeosang

Woo threw the covers off him. He grabbed a black mini backpack from the closet as he brushed off the dust and cobwebs and placed it on his bed. He put his uniform in there for tomorrow to get changed into in the morning. He put his toothbrush and toothpaste in there. He put his phone, phone charger, dorm keys and wallet in there. San watched him pack everything.