"You pervert!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook winked at him.

He turned and scurried off to the room.

Jungkook laughed heartily as he stared at him. This was the first time in years, he's actually laughing because of a man.

"I'm finally going crazy," he muttered to himself.

****

Jimin was still rummaging through his bag when his mind went back to the kiss.

"That was so sweet.... No, no, it was awful" he quickly shook his head.

He fell on the bed.

"I'm going crazy," he groaned.

His phone rang at that moment, fortunately it was her Mom. Just what he needed at that moment.

"Mom" he muttered after he picked the call.

"My baby. Have you landed?" Hana asked.

"Yes. Mom, I think there's something wrong with me" Jimin said.

"What? Are you sick? Is your Boss hurting you?" Hana quickly asked.

"No, it's not that. My heart, I think I need to see a doctor. It keeps beating fast"

Hana smiled.

"For a guy?" She asked.

"Yes. Recently, I'm not myself anymore. I feel like I'm a changed person, I'm getting soft, Mom"

"Oh my! My baby is in love!" Hana screamed happily.

"What? That's not true"

"It is. Whenever he's around, you find your heart beating fast right?"

"Yes"

"You find yourself thinking about him all day long?"

"Yes, Mom. What are you trying to insinuate right now?" Jimin asked impatiently

"You're in love, baby. I'm so happy right now" Hana smiled. It has always been her dream for Jimin to fall in love.

"I don't believe that," Jimin frowned.

"Listen here, Jimin. You're not getting soft, you're just paving way for love inside your heart. It's not a bad thing to fall in love, okay?"

"You deserve a lot more than this, baby. I'm gonna have to tell your Dad!"

"Mom!!" Jimin shouted. Was telling his Mom about his feelings a bad idea?

"So, who's the guy? Is it the same guy?" Hana asked.

"Telling you was a bad idea after all. I need to go, bye" Jimin said and quickly hung up.

"I'm in love with Jungkook?" He laughed.

"That's impossible. I can't, right?"

"What are you thinking about?" He heard his voice.

Jungkook was standing before him.

His heart started beating very fast and he remembered his Mom's words.

Is he truly in love?

Jungkook frowned when he noticed he was deep in thoughts.

He bent towards him and held his chin softly.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I am" Jimin bit his lower lip.

Jungkook's hand went to his lips and he freed it from his gentle assault.

"Stop biting it. Let me bit 'em for you" he whispered before crashing his lips on Jimin's.

His lips moved against his tenderly and softly. He sucked on his lower lips as though it was gonna produce something sweet.

He pulled back when Jimin wasn't reciprocating the kiss.

He held his cheeks.

"Kiss me back" he muttered.

He slammed his lips on his and like someone being hypnotized, Jimin found himself responding to the kiss.

Jungkook kissed him deeply, his hands going under his singlet as he hadn't changed his clothes yet. His hands caressed his bare back softly and Jimin gasped into his mouth.

When they were both into the kiss, Jungkook' phone rang and they were forced to break it.

Jungkook brought out his phone from his jacket and he frown when he saw his father calling him.

He wanted to ignore it at first but Jimin told him not to. He had no choice but to pick the call.

"Why are you calling me? I'm on a business trip right now" Jungkook said.

"More reason why I'm calling you. Since you're on a business trip, tell Jimin to come over. The house feels lively with him around" Mr. Jeon said.

Jimin stared at Jungkook in shock😳.

TBC...

OMG OMG!!!!

What's gonna happen 😱😱