One of those things where the noise was coming from bit into Jolyne's string, but she didn't so much as flinch, aiming a direct kick at the opponent's face.

The fight didn't last too long. Still deaf and also scared, Jolyne might have hit the attacker a couple of times too many even though her Stand had stopped shouting.

Just as she raveled her strings back into her ears again, she was greeted by a mini explosive sound in the room. There was a newly formed hole in the wall next to her, with a fist sticking through. As the rest of the wall crumbled away, Josuke came in at full speed, only to find a fuming Jolyne on top of the strange girl.

"Little Jojo, Giorno has texted me to tell you that this woman is one of his own. Can you please stop hitting her now?"

Jolyne's hostility fizzled slightly, and she looked at the rather pissed-off woman below her with surprise. She'd never seen her even once while staying at the palazzo, but it shouldn't be a surprise that Giorno had plenty more subordinates he wouldn't have told her about.

"Oh, crap." Embarrassed, Jolyne released her grip and stood up before offering her hand. "Sorry."

The woman ignored her to stand up on her own.

"Well, ok then," Jolyne muttered.

"Walking on water was pretty cool. I wasn't expecting that," Rohan said, stepping in through the collapsed wall. Then sweeping his gaze over the woman, he said, "How about we question her before her boss arrives?"

"Hell no!" Josuke shouted before turning to Jolyne to heal her scratches. Seeing that she seemed to be thinking about it as well, he said, "Enough, both of you."

He finally turned to the other woman, who had yet to even tell them her name, and approached her with his stand to heal her, but she shook her head firmly.

"The bottom edge of your pants is wet," Shizuka said, having appeared next to Jolyne at some point. "This could only mean you haven't channeled the Hamon through your feet properly. Master's not going to like that."

As Jolyne protested, the mysterious woman watched their exchange coldly. Not only did the buns girl jump into business that had nothing to do with her, obstructing the woman's duty, but the things her Stand, Voodoo Child, spoke about were also very unsettling. Everyone had dark secrets, some more so than others, but few people were able to attract her boss' eye, especially a girl like this with such a messy history. Although she knew the girl wasn't a target, part of her couldn't help but want to slap her before the Don arrived.

However, that thought was interrupted by Giorno's voice.

"Sheila, are you okay?" He stood in the doorway, scanning the wounds that covered her. "You should let Josuke take care of you."

Sheila straightened in his presence. "Um, with all due respect, Don, I'd rather you heal me."

Giorno thought nothing of it and manifested his Stand. He knew it was painful, but he had never received a complaint from her.

"What happened? Did you not have time to notice that it was Jolyne before attacking?" scolded Giorno. "Besides, I already told you that I don't need you to set up this kind of weapon, much less without warning me first. Jolyne could have killed you."

There was an exchange of glances between the two women. Jolyne, who was still upset about having to relive certain bad memories, gave her a smug look, while Sheila returned her an icy stare.

"Bene, since you are here, it would be best to introduce yourselves." Giorno sighed heavily as he was caught between the gazes of the two. "This is Sheila E. She's one of my bodyguards, but she was in Russia on a mission these past months, just like Mista. And this is Jolyne Kujo. You've heard of her, my girlfriend."