~ Silly Arguments ~

Angst and Fluff

////

~ Dreams POV ~

I walked down stairs after editing for ages, maybe about an hour or two, when I see my boyfriend George watching TV with a load of mess on the table top.

"What- George! I told you not to make a mess!"

"I was gonna clean it up later! Lay off me for fucks sake will you?"

"George this is my house! Your in my house!"

"Yeah I am! Cause you invited me here! To live with you after SapNap left!"

"Yeah I know! I thought you'd be respectful! I've just been editing for hours! I don't have time to help you clean up!"

I said walking towards the couch, from which he had gotten up from.

"I just said I was going to do it. Fucking bitch."

"What!?"

"You fucking heard me Dream! Ever since I moved here and since we started dating, all you've done is stress! That people don't see us both in public acting coupley or some shit like that!"

"I told you I didn't want anyone to know yet! You said that was perfectly fine and I could take as much time as needed.."

"Yeah well I changed my fucking mind. Maybe I should just go back to London! Or live with SapNap!"

"Wait what.."

"Yeah! He won't bug me about stuff! He's fine with us being together as we are in public!"

"Wait.. George! No you don't have to leave- I'm sorry I-"

He shoved me away from him, which ended in me being basically pushed down the stairs. I hit my head against the railing and the floor, then ended up scraping my arm on the carpet which would eventually lead to a carpet burn.
I started to tear up. I didn't want George to leave. I just got so stressed with editing that when I saw the mess I just snapped..?

George walked over me as he went to the front door. He unlocked it and threw the keys on the shoe box next to it and left.

Without saying anything..

"No.. George! George please... you can't! You can't go.."

My head ached as I stood up, trying to reach the door, but my legs gave way and I fell straight back down.

"George! Please.. Don't leave me.."

~~ Couple Days later ~~

It's been about 3 days since George left. I wasn't doing so good. I turned off his location tracker he made me put on my phone for my anxiety. I completely shut away from everyone. I don't know if George has moved back to London yet. I don't know if he's just living with SapNap.

I think we've broken up. But I don't want to know if we have cause if I call him and he says yes I don't know what I'm gonna do. I started to tear up. I really don't want our relationship to be over, even just as friends but I highly Doubt that we will ever be friends again after this.

I tossed and turned in my bed, trying to get some kind of sleep even if it's just an hour or something.. then suddenly my phone went off. I groaned, not wanting to talk to anyone yet, as I turned and grabbed it. It was from SapNap?
I answered hesitantly, wondering why the fuck he called me.

"Sapnap?"

"Oh thank fuck you picked up. I'm on my way."

"What why?! I'm- sapnap don't come over."

"No you need to talk."

"What?!"

"Just keep the door unlocked!"

"Sapnap-"

~~ SapNaps POV ~~

"Your talking to him and apologising! Ok?"

"Yeah yeah! Now drive!"

~~ When they got to Dreams house ~~

"Are you gonna be alright waiting in the rain?"

"Yes just go!"

~~ George's POV ~~

I knocked on the door, hearing a groaning sound from the living room. I hope it isn't what I'm thinking it is. Lucky the door opened and Dream came out. He looked like a mess. His hair was tangled, his eyes had dark circles underneath and he hadn't changed clothes from when I last saw him. He glared at me, in a way I hadn't seen before. It was like he wanted to smack me and hug me at the same time.

"What do you want..?"

"To say sorry.. I know you probably don't want to see me, especially after I walked over you when you fell down the stairs."

"I mean technically you pushed me but ok."

"And I'm sorry for that! I'm sorry for going mad at you when you'd just been stressed with editing!"

He sighed looking at me with a look I had seen many a times. He was sad, he wanted to hug me and just cry.

"I- I'm sorry too.. I shouldn't have blown up at you. I just didn't want to have to do anything else and-"

I pulled him away from the door and kissed him mid sentence. Soon enough he kissed back, giving the taste of salty tears to the long awaited kiss. We broke off, soaked but back together again.

"So, can you come home..?"

"I already am.."

////

(847 words)

Sorry for the rushed ending I wanna get a valentines special out even though it's a couple days past valentines.

Thanks for reading ❤️