~ Moonlight ~

~ Prompt= George and Dream go on an evening walk ~

////

~ Dreams POV ~

"Hey babe?"

"Yes Gorgeous?"

George looked at me and placed his phone into his lap.

"Can we go for a walk..? Just like to the park or something-! Sorry never mind it's fine.. it's was a stupid idea anyway don't bother."

"Hey sweetheart.. first off, of course I want to go for a walk with you. And second, your rambling again."

"Thanks. And sorry.."

He cupped my cheek and kissed me gently. As he pulled away, he got up and walked over to the door. His jacket was thrown at me and George put his on.

"K cmon sweetheart."

"Ok ok"

~ George's POV ~

"K cmon sweetheart."

"Ok ok."

Before we even went on the walk, Dream made sure I had locked the door properly as usual, then we made our way to the local park. It was bound to be quiet, since it was like almost midnight but I will always gladly go on a walk with Dream, no matter what.

To be honest, when we first got together it was long distance. And he really didn't do good with that, I just assumed it was because he had been waiting anyway so I wasn't overly worried. But when I got here he was so clingy and close to me. I got used to it after a while, I just always thought I'd be the one with the physical love language.

But it's fine.. all that matters is that I have got him and he's got me, and we're together.

"-abe!"

"Oh uh- yeah?"

"Are you ok..? You were like really zoned out or something."

"Oh- yeah I'm fine sweetheart, just think about some stuff. Cmon we'll go walk around."

I clasped his hand in mine and smiled at him reassuringly. As we walked I swayed our arms gently, watching as Dream tilted his head up and admired the stars.

"George, do you think the stars are pretty.?"

"I think their ok, but they are pretty sometimes. Why?"

"I think their pretty. Very pretty."

He took a light breath and smiled up at the black sky.

"The moons very pretty as well. The moonlight makes everything look so much more-"

"-Beautiful."

I didn't mean to cut Dream off. It just slipped out.

"Yeah. How'd you know what i was going to say?"

"Cause I was thinking it, about you. You look pretty all the time, but you look even prettier in the moonlight.."

"Thank you.."

I wrapped my arms around his waist, disconnecting our hands but connecting our lips, as he wrapped his gently around my neck.

"God I love you so much.."

He chuckled lightly, looking down briefly and looking back up.

"I love you too, cmon let's go home."

~////~

Hi- this is so short I'm sorry (it's like 400 words) Legitimately I have no motivation to do anything but I want to get a chapter out. Idk how fast updates will be but yeah :)