~ Age Regression ~

~ Prompt= Just the title :] Dream regresses into a 3-4 year old and George and SapNap are his caretakers. (He prefers George though) ~

////

~ Nobodies POV ~

It was about 11:15pm, when Dream slowly gets up out of his bed, grabs his bear stuffy (gifted to him by George) and waddles over to George's room. Dream doesn't usually sleep in his room but since his regression was around the age of 5-6 recently, he and his caregivers agreed it should be alright. As of right now he was feeling around 3 and just really wanted his care giver.

"George..?"

"Oh, sweetheart? What's wrong?"

George was shocked to see Dream at his door, due to the fact that he was doing good sleeping on his own and in his own bed.

"Can' s'eep.."

"You can't sleep?"

Dream shakes his head in response, looking down at his fluffy white socks he had put on before he left.

"Ok sweetie, come here."

Dream shuffled around to George's bed and clambered into the bed.

"Can you tell me how young you feel sweetheart?"

"I- I fink.. thee.."

"Three?"

"Mhm."

"Ok sweetie."

George wrapped his arms around Dream and slowly started to move his thumb in a circular motion to calm him down. As Dream seemed to relax more and doze off, George slowed down.

"Bro, you seem Dream anywhere?"

"Yeah he's right here."

"Oh- did he regress?"

"Yeah, he said that he felt about 3 this time. And he couldn't sleep."

"Oh ok. Want me to leave you be or?"

"Whatever."

SapNap left, leaving George and Dream on their own again.

//

In the morning, when Dream woke up, he had gone back to his original age. He didn't remember anything from last night, but obviously George and SapNap did.

"Hey sweetie.. how are you feeling?"

George had asked when he had gotten down the stairs, making his way to the couch.

" 'M Sleepy.."

Dream replied, rubbing his eyes gently, still holding onto his bear stuffy.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?"

"No.. why?"

"Just asking, it's just because you regressed younger this time and you slept in my bed with me."

"Oh.. sorry."

"It's fine! Don't worry about it."

George pulled Dream closer, spooning him, and turned on the shower they had both been binge watching.

////

(380+ words)

Sorry for slow updates I have school and no motivation and I'm going through stuff.