~ Overnight work ~

Slight angst-

////

~ George's POV ~

"Where are you going love?"

Dream turned to look at me and smiled.

"I'm just gonna go do some editing."

"Please don't overwork yourself again Dream.. you know it's not healthy."

"I won't George. I won't."

~ Dreams POV ~

'God this sucks.'

I had been editing for hours now and was still editing the same damn video. It was one bit of the video and it didn't look right no matter what the fuck I did.

"Oh my fucking god."

I whispered under my breath as I heard my door open.

"Dream. I told you not to work for ages!"

"I've not been! It's like 10 right?"

"No! It's midnight Dream.. you need to go to sleep."

He walked over to my chair and turned it to face him.

"I know George.. but the fans!
I've not been posting for ages and now that I've face revealed they probably expect more!"

"Babe! The fans don't care how much you post! They really don't.. please come to bed love, you need to rest."

"Fine.. carry me..?"

I threw my arms up and George picked me up, wrapping his arm around my torso and the other across my waist.

"Thank you.."

I spoke into his shoulder as he carried me to bed and whispered sweet nothings to me until I eventually dozed off.

////

(225 words)

Sorry this took so long to post- my Wattpad was being weird and I had no motivation and no ideas.

Suggestions are also welcome if you have any ideas, I will do anything as long as I feel it is respectful (aka no minor shipping with anyone and no offence to anyone in the dsmp)

Suggestions ———>