Agitated & Anger

(River's Version):

Jared made me work at the back so Taylor won't see me, and I usually hang around the areas where Taylor isn't there cause I don't need to be adding more to her plate. I figured if I wasn't there, she'd forget after some time.

Big mistake.

Jared called me into his office and there I saw a familiar red-haired woman. She looked like the woman at that event... who sat next to Taylor! What the fuck.

"I called you in to tell you that Taylor wanted to talk to you. They gave me- I mean us, $50,000 and so I said yes," he said pushing me towards them.

"Don't you dare say anything," he whispers, only for me to hear.

I felt so fucking sick. I'm not some object to trade! I hate Taylor for doing this. By the amount of times I avoided her, she should've known I didn't want to talk to her.

As I was walking with the woman, who introduced herself as Tree, Tree Paine. She said she was Taylor's publicist. I couldn't care less tho, I was pretty angry. As we walked further, I saw her standing there. She had a smile on her face and waved at us as we got closer.

"Hi," Taylor said, waving at me.

I just looked down at my foot, which was swollen and red cause I kept walking on it. Then Taylor looked down and saw my foot, she gasped, making everyone else look down. I kept my eyes fixated on the ground while Taylor tried to talk to me. I could hear her get frustrated at my lack of response.

"Look, I just want to help you. Meeting you five times isn't coincidence, it's like a sign. I know you're scared, but just try to trust me," she says.

"Trust you? You practically brought me from someone and I should try to trust you?! I'm not scared of you, I'm mad at you! Stop trying to help, I don't want it!" I yell, turning around and walking away.

I could hear Taylor starting to cry, but I just kept walking. A couple minutes later, I turn around and looked cause it felt like I was being followed. I saw one of the men that was there with Taylor. He had blonde hair and blue eyes, just like Taylor. He smiled at me, but didn't say anything.

"What do you want?" I ask him.

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you," he said, in a thick British accent.

"About?"

"I guess no one really asked for your opinion about any of this and so.." he trailed off.

"I think it's stupid, there's nothing else to say,"

"There's always something more to say,"

"Well not this time," I responded, walking away.

He doesn't say anything, he just walks next to me.

"I don't need help, I'm fine. I don't get why she keeps trying to find me," I admit, after a couple minutes.

"Or are you just scared to admit you need help?"

"No!" I say, defensively.

"Okay then," he says, shrugging, and walking off.

I'm not scared, I don't need help. I'm okay, they're just being delusional.

I'm fine.