8 | THE BOYS

Once I hung up, I fell back on my bed, letting the covers engulf me

Elijah wanted me to hangout with some of out friends. At his dorm. Therefore; Seresin's dorm.

I was annoyed enough having to deal with him in class, I didn't want to have to spend more time with the entitled asshole.

But I wanted to see Bones and Fanboy and Coyote and well everyone. But seeing them meant seeing him.

I rolled until I ran out of mattress and hit the floor.

"Knock-knock. I made us all..." Brynn opened the door holding a tray of cocktails. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me rolled in the blankets, balled on the floor. "Margaritas?"

Grumbling, I got out of my cocoon and snatched one off the tray.

She left them on the nightstand and sat at the edge of the bed.

Alicia came in holding what seemed like her third drink in hand. Her brows raised when she saw me. "What's wrong with her?"

B shrugged. "I think she's broken."

"Why?"

"Dunno."

"She needs more alcohol."

"Agreed."

I put down my untouched drink. "Eli called me asking me to come over. All the guys are hangout at his and Seresin's dorm."

They looked at each other then back at me.

Alicia pulled at one of her curls, simply unamused. "So?"

"So," I rolled my eyes, "Hangman is the bane of my existence. I'd rather lessen the amount of time I have to spend with him."

"Over dramatic." Brynn covered her words with a fake cough.

"He's just a pain in my ass."

At that moment Natasha walked in, she glanced at the three of us. "Who's a pain in the ass?"

The three of them spoke with odd looks.

Nat smacked her lips. "Ah it's Jake."

I rolled my eyes.