Making An Entrance

Start from the beginning

Another blue bolt comes from nowhere, hitting a rioter in the face and killing him instantly. Li comes out of her brief shock from her experience and starts reporting again.

"Another attack!... Who is the attacker? The crowd is starting to panic!... But wait, Is that Reunion?... Look... Reunion from the crowd! Charging the L.G.D."

Before anything more could be said, dozens upon dozens of blue flashes followed by energy bolts? Started lighting the street, Accompanied by strange sounds. Reunion started falling quickly.

A Blue bolt sails over Li's head, making her scream in panic and duck, along with her Cameraman. All the death and chaos was being caught on Camera as the L.G.D shield wall started, backing up further in fear as Reunion fell In droves to these unknown attackers.

Reporter Li shouted over the suppressive blue bolts that had made everyone but the shield wall drop to the ground in panic. "What is it?! what is shooting? I can't see the shooters!"

She looked around frantically, the Camera still filming her, and the butchery below them continued. L.G.D's resolve had finally broken, as well as their formation due to rising panic and fear. They to dived hard to the floor, trying not to be hit by these lethal blue bolts. What type of Arts was this?

"Sam? can you see them?" She got no response from the Cameraman. Then, looking over, she saw Sam lying on the floor on his side, eyes closed. The camera had fallen out of His grip and onto the floor. Reporter Li crawled over and picked up the Camera only for the sound of heavy footsteps landing next to her and a weapon discharging above her head.

She rolled over with the Camera to capture who the attacker was, only to see nothing there, only a flash appear from thin air above her. Bolts continued to suppress the crowd all around the street, but whatever had landed right on top of her had stopped firing. She could feel it looking at her, but she couldn't see it.

That was until the space in front of her started shimmering. A strange machine appeared in front of her and was looking at her. She looked at it in petrified fascination.

The strange thing was only a few feet in front of her, but it already towered over her with its strange appearance

The strange thing was only a few feet in front of her, but it already towered over her with its strange appearance. The unknown entity started moving towards her. She gulped in fear as she pressed buttons on the Camera in desperation. Then, she felt her Ankle get grabbed and dragged towards the strange being, losing the Camera in a sudden motion.

"No, no, no, no!... Please! No!" Reporter Li cried. The Camera's last sight and sounds were reporter Li being dragged off-screen as she begged and pleaded for her life. Screams of horror, panic and unknown gunfire could be heard around the street before the feed cut completely.

One message popped up on the little screen on the Camera's side before it was confiscated by the unknown.

'Upload to L.N.N completed'.