20. The Present

"Someone is here." Sansa remarked. 

"What do you mean?" Salem countered. 

"They brought someone in." Sansa informed her. 

"In? I dont understand." Salem countered. 

"The men, they brought a woman and a boy in, I saw. I was looking out the window when they came in. Did Ramsay not say anything to you?" Sansa countered. 

"Probably no one." Salem offered. "But I will find out." She assured. Osha and Salem had never met so when Osha was dragged past, her hairs a rats nest, her clothes tattered and torn, Salem didnt look twice. She had a mission on her mind. 

"Hello lover." Ramsay declared kissing Salem. 

"Hi lover." She echoed as he tightened his grip on her waist. 

"I have a present for you." Ramsay remarked. 

"A present?"

"Dont say I never gave you anything." Ramsay mused. 

"You give me bruises constantly." Salem corrected. "And you got me winterfell back."

"So you dont want my present?" Ramsay questioned nipping at her neck. 

"Yes I want it." Salem agreed. 

"Waiting in the room across the hall." Ramsay remarked. "I have something else I need to tend to but I will be back and you can thank me properly." Ramsay assured kissing her again. Salem smiled leaning into him before she headed across the hall. 

Salem's eyes went wide as she saw Rickon. 

"SALEM!" Rickon shouted running to her she clung to him as she fell to her knees. 

"Rickon, Rickon honey!" Salem declared crying into him. "You are here, how are you here?" Salem rasped pulling back to see his face. "You are so grown." Salem declared kissing his cheeks. "A young man." 

"Salem I'm scared." Rickon declared as she held him. 

"There is nothing to be scared of. You are home and I will keep you safe." Salem assured him. 

+

"They've cleaned you up nicely." Ramsay remarked as Osha came in "You know who I am?"

"A lord." she answered blandly.

"Yes. A lord. You've seen my banners?"

"The flayed man."

"Does that worry you at all?" Ramsay questioned.

"You eat them after?" Osha questioned and Ramsay chuckled staring back at her.

" No." Ramsay answered and Osha scoffed.

"Then I've seen worse." she offered.

"You served the Starks?"

"Aye. They put me in chains and put a sword at my throat, so I served them."

"The Starks had been gone for a long time, but you kept protecting Rickon." Ramsay corrected

"He'd fetch a good price to the right buyer. I served his family a long time. Didn't get no wages. Way I see it, I'm owed." Osha lied, she liked Rickon. He was a sweet boy in a bad situation.

"Be that as it may, Rickon's not yours to sell anymore. He's mine. Salem Bolton will be thrilled to see her brother." Osha blinked back at him. She didnt know Salem had survived. Thought Ramsay was lying. "So what use could I possibly have for you?" Ramsay corrected as he leaned back in his chair putting down the apple and blade he was using to cut it on the table beside him. He watched her gaze flicker to the blade.

"I can give you what you want." Osha declared getting closer and Ramsay smirked.

"And you're sure you know what that is?"

"Same thing men always want. And when they really want it, they give it a bath first." Osha declared as she straddled his legs.

"You're a good talker. You're a much better talker than Theon Greyjoy." Ramsay offered

"That so?" she mused kissing his neck.

"I had to work hard to get him talking. But he talked. They all do. He told me everything. All about the Stark boys, who helped them escape, and how she did it." Ramsay declared and Osha reached too late his blade was already piercing through her. "Also my wife doesnt like competition. Killed the last woman I was fucking. And I do love to please my wife. Thank you for bringing Rickon Stark home, your sarcrifice will not be forgotten."

 +

"Rickon is here." Salem declared when she finally pulled herself away from him that night after he fell asleep. "How did you-"

"Anything for you." Ramsay said and his voice was gruff as he approached her. His hand wrapped around her and she licked at her suddenly dry lips his gaze focused from her eyes to her lips.

"Thank you. Whatever you did. Thank you." Salem declared.  His hand was hot through the thin fabric of her dress and she felt a wave of want rush over her. His hand moved to her pebbled nipple and his thumb moved tracing a circle before he flicked his finger against her hardened nipple. A low moan escaped her before she could stop it and his gaze darkened with ferocity and lust as he looked down at her.

"Good present?" He rasped. 

"The best present." Salem assured. "now let me thank you properly."