6. Apologize

"Roose." Salem countered. "Where is my apology?" Roose scoffed as he looked to Ramsay. "Dont look at him, look at me, it doesnt count unless you look me in the eyes."

"I'm sorry?" Roose countered. 

"No. That wasnt right." Salem corrected. "Say it like you mean it." 

"I'm sorry." Roose offered. 

"For what?" Salem demanded staring across the table at him her gaze cold. 

"For..." Roose stopped himself shaking his head. He didnt answer to her. 

"Sorry about what?" Ramsay prompted again and Roose glared back at him. 

"Look at us, bonding already." Salem offered and Roose watched as Ramsay took Salem's hand and kissed it. Roose almost saw the ghost of a smile on Salem's face. 

"I'm sorry for what happened to your family." Roose offered. "All of them." 

"Now Ramsay, can you said that idiotic statement about my family and Reek." Salem requested and Ramsay chuckled nodding. 

"Reek having murdered your brothers and the rest of your family gone..." Ramsay offered. 

"Gone." Salem agreed. "Such a simple word. Massacred, mutilated, cut up and stabbed..." Roose shifted uncomfortably in his seat as Salem spoke at him. "sansa is my kin, my sister... but my twin... you stabbed him and my mother... now whos fucking fault is it that my family is as Ramsay so simply put it... Gone?"

"Go on father." Ramsay agreed when Roose remained silent. 

 +

"That was fun tonight." Ramsay remarked as he walked Salem back. 

"Not the word I would use." Salem countered. 

"You had fun making my father squirm." Ramsay corrected. 

"He's an arrogant cock and I want him dead." Salem remarked confidently. Ramsay chuckled. "I'm not kidding." 

"And you keep saying things like that and Salem, I'm going to fall in love with you." Ramsay declared honestly and Salem actually believed him. "You are twisted just like me." 

"I'm nothing like you." Salem corrected. 

"You are. Not a bastard, but you are like me." Ramsay corrected holding her face in his hands. He got close to her face breathing her in "You like it bloody. You want vengeance, you want what was rightfully yours." Ramsay rasped against her lips. 

"What is rightfully mine?" Salem countered not moving as his hands trailed down her neck and arms, keeping her body flush to his. 

"Winterfell." He answered and she wanted him to kiss her but he didnt. She unconsciously tilted her face towards him but he took a step back and she pursed her lips looking to the ground. 

"Goodnight my lady." Ramsay coed still holding onto her hands. He brought one hand up and lifted her chin. "We will be wed soon." Ramsay reminded her. "But if you wish for another room, it is yours."

"Thank you." Salem agreed softly. 

+

"It was fine." salem assured the next morning. "Ramsay and I... agree on some things." she offered. 

"Oh Gods, Salem dont fall for him. He is the enemy." Sansa whispered. 

"Roose. He is the enemy." Salem corrected. "Reek." She spat as they passed him. 

"Gods get rid of that man." Sansa whimpered. "He killed them and now he's just here and free and..." a shiver went up her spine. 

"He's not free." Salem corrected.