16. This Is Home

Salem leaned up and kissed Ramsay possessively he kissed her back and it was like a dam broke all the barriers gone the heat of his mouth perfectly molding to her skin and she was on fire everywhere that he touched. She moaned Trying to touch every inch of him all at once and a broken whine escaped her as he plunged into a desperate desire for her.

The pace was hard and fast as hitching breaths and moans turned into animalistic roars that started deep in his chest.

His hands and mouth moved uncontrollably over her skin as his thrusts never faltered.

The air was filled with the sound of skin on skin punctuated by the small cries and moans as they lost them selves in one another. She pressed fevered kisses across his throat letting her teeth latch in between the junction of his neck and shoulder. She whined at the emptiness when he pulled away.

'I do love when you beg.'' Ramsay chuckled. Salem stared back up at him a smile on her lips as she pulled him back to her. He growled before slamming back into her and she came screaming out his name as her body shattered and then went limp beneath him. He moved his hips once more and came with a roar spilling his seed inside of her. Her walls still fluttering as he leaned down to kiss her. 

"You just love when I beg?"

"I love you." Ramsay corrected nipping at her neck. 

"I love you." Salem whispered. 

"Be good." Ramsay whispered back kissing her again. 

"Come back in one piece." Salem countered. 

"That is the plan." Ramsay agreed as he got dressed. 

"Ramsay, I'm late." Salem remarked. He stared back at her. 

"Late?" Then is clicked. "Late." He agreed moving back to her. She was worried to tell him because of that damn Myranda but Salem was his wife. That was what he wanted. An heir. From her. Not some slut. "We are having a baby!" 

"We are." Salem agreed and he held her to him. 

"Dont let that creepy old maester touch you." Ramsay demanded. "He gets too much enjoyment from pregnancies. Only me." 

"Only you." Salem agreed. 

Salem was on cloud nine as she walked through the courtyard. Sansa was less so. 

"I'm late." Salem remarked softly. 

"Are you happy? You seem to like him. I still fear his father." Sansa remarked not hearing her sister. "You two get along great, thats something but... Salem I dont like it here."

"Here is home." Salem corrected. "You dont like something we change it." 

"You going to kill Roose for me?" 

"Yes." Salem agreed. "But its more for Robb and mother but yes. I will. When the moment presents itself." Salem assured her. 

"You would do that for me?"

"I'm late." Salem repeated. Sansa's eyes drifted to Salem's stomach. 

"Oh Salem!" Sansa declared hugging her tight. "I'm so happy for you. You are happy right?" 

"Yes. I'm very happy." Salem agreed. "Ramsay is too."

"He really loves you." Sansa remarked. 

"I love him. It's strange, I never thought I would but I do." Salem declared. 

''My lady. I've come to escort you back to your chamber.'' Myranda remarked and Sansa hesitated holding tighter to Salem.

"At crossbow point?" Salem countered standing in front of Sansa. Sansa whimpered no, Salem needed to protect herself, but Salem would protect her family and she had just enough of this bitch.

''Go with her, please.'' Theon begged. Sansa was going to run, to flee but now she was going to die along Salem. The news of the baby, the news of Salem's love for Ramsay it changed things but not enough now that Myranda was going to kill them. 

''Are you going to kill me? Because Ramsay has tossed you aside and i'm his priority now. I'm his wife and you are nothing." Salem declared. "You honestly think he will praise you if I die?"

''Die? Who said anything about dying?'' Myranda chuckled shifting the bow and arrow slightly. 'You can't die. Your father was Warden of the North. Ramsay needs you. Though I suppose he doesn't need all of you. Just the parts he'll use to make his heir,'' Myranda moved her aim, taunting Salem, Sansa whimpered out. ''until you've given him a boy or two and he's finished using them. Then he's got incredible plans for those parts. So, shall we wait for him to come back or should we begin now?'' Salem glared back at Myranda. Theon silently pleaded with her, Salem was his first love, he had not forgotten about what they had, he didnt want her to get hurt. Salem was stubborn and impulsive. He didnt want her to bleed for this, for Ramsay.

+

''Bolton has women fighting for him?''

''I don't fight for the Boltons. I'm Brienne of Tarth. I was Kingsguard to Renly Baratheon. I was there when he was murderer by a shadow with your face." Brienne seethed down at Stannis. ''You murdered him with blood magic?''

''I did.'' stannis agreed

''In the name of Renly of House Baratheon, First of His Name, rightful King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, I, Brienne of Tarth, sentence you to die. Do you have any last words?''

''Go on, do your duty.'' Stannis hissed, he was done with all this nonsense.

''Looks like we're done here.'' Ramsay agreed. soldiers groaned all around them

''I surrender! I surrender!''

''And I accept your surrender.'' Ramsay agreed killing the solider. ''Let's head back. My wife must be lonely.''

''You're leaving it to me? Good. Let's begin.'' Myranda smirked but Theon grabbed Myranda tussling with her ''Reek-- stop! Stop!'' Myranda shouted before elbowing Theon, he faltered back at step and Salem rushed forward giving her a harsh shove and sending her over the edge and Myranda screamed out as she fell, landing with a thud, blood seeping from her. Horns blew and solider hollered out. Sansa stared down at Myranda's dead body before looking nervously to Salem, a wicked smile covered her beautiful face. 

''Open the gate!''

'He's coming back.' Sansa said through a shaky breath. Salem looked to the gates as Myranda bleed out below them. 

"Come on." Theon said grabbing Salem's hand. He lead them to the wall and she looked down at the snowy ground under them.

"No." Salem corrected. "This is our home. I'm not running."

"Salem you pushed her, he will know and he will hurt you." Sansa countered.

"This is our home." Salem shouted through a shaky breath. "Bitch is dead. If he's mad well then we can start at square one again. I can use him like he used me. I'm not leaving. I wont blame you if you run."