Happy Valentine's day

Start from the beginning

TJ sighs before going to sit down on one of the bar stools near the cash register. "Say, hey, T.J., what will you have?" Mr Kelso asked as he walked up to TJ.

"Strawberry frap, Mr. K., extra syrup." TJ replied.

"Extra syrup? Something eating you, boy?"

"Nah, it's just everybody's going ga-ga over those cheesy little valentines you're selling. No offence."

"You know, Back in my day, we didn't buy valentines."

"You didn't?"

"No, we made them ourselves by hand. When you gave one of those puppies, you made your point, that's for sure."

"Made them by hand, eh? You know, Mr. K., You just gave me a great idea. I'm going to make my point loud and clear." TJ said getting an idea on what to do for Valentine's Day.

The next day Hank opened up the classroom for TJ to go in before most students showed up at school. "Normally I don't open up a classroom early, T.J., but since it's for a good cause... Besides, I already did it once for Dede a bit earlier, though a bit odd as she asked for access to other grades classes as well, so it wouldn't be fair not to allow you access either."

"Thanks Hank and don't worry, It's for a good cause, all right, A real good cause." TJ said as he went around the classroom dropping cards into all the girls' bags.

When the bell rang for recess to start all kids were excited to get out onto the playground to be able to read any and all valentines that they were given. "Hey, Dee, you ready to go outside." Dede looked over to see Spinelli standing there.

"Yeah, I'm good to go." Dede stood up and grabbed her valentines bag before following Spinelli out the classroom, both holding their bags. "So how many valentines did you get?"

"Don't Know, don't care. I know I'll have the one from you anyway." Spinelli smirked.

"Huh? What'd you mean?" Dede smiled innocently.

"Oh come on Dee, at this point everyone knows you leave anonymous valentines cards and chocolates to everyone you get along with. We've known for two years it's you leaving them."

"Oh man, it was meant to be a secret so people will feel good about themselves." Dede hung her head down. "Is that why a lot of people give me valentines?"

"Yeah." Spinelli laughed at Dedes' slightly dejected look at being found out. "What's so bad about us knowing it's you anyway."

"Cause people will then only give valentines back out of obligation, not cause they really want to."

"Who cares, it's just another excuse for people to get all mushy and gushy, nothing too important." Before Dede could respond to Spinelli's statement a beeping Ahmad cut her off.

"You're right, can you hold this for me and I'll meet you outside, just remembered I gotta do something real quick." Dede handed Spinelli her bag before running back the way she came and ducked into the first empty classroom she saw before answering the call.

"Atomic Candy, I need you to meet me at Fourtious Noxis right away. We've got a situation on our hands." Admiral DeGill said as Dede saluted him.

"What kind of situation?"

"It's hard to explain. You'd better come see for yourself." With that the call ended and Betty was zapped up to her ship and changed into her galactic uniform. Once she reached fourtious noxis she got out of the ship only for Candy to be surprised at seeing fireworks in the sky showing her face in the middle of a heart.

"Wow, I've got a secret admirer." Dede said coming to stand next to DeGill, Sparky and X-5.

"A criminal secret admirer. Let's not forget that whoever it is stole 15 megatons of gold."