Are you drunk ?

Gwen sat with Alaric

Gwen sat with Alaric. She was explaining what happened with Vicki "so how do you cope with all of this ?" He asked

"Cope with what"

"The secrets and lies" Alaric said "you lie to everyone who's important to you"

"Keeps the people I love safe. Keeps Sam safe" she shrugged "Sam is the only person I wanna keep out of this"

Alaric nodded looking down "how do you live with it" he shook his head "like in the vampire programs and what not everyone finds out"

She grabbed his hand revealing his ring that keeps him alive "don't confuse fantasy with reality Ric. That's very dangerous" she stood up and grabbed her bag "that's the way I think. Sometimes secrets can be good"

"Clever with your words. Glad to see you're back in school" he smiled "also I still want that history report"

"Yeah yeah" she laughed walking out.

***

Stefan sat with Gwen in her room "so what Jeremy wrote a history report on vampires ?" Gwen said as Stefan sat on her bed "surely he must of just linked a Wikipedia add or something"

"I hope so. Elena said she's going to try and talk to him"

"Well I've missed you" she put her hand on his shoulder "you've been M.I.A since the whole incident"

"I know" he turned to her "I've missed you too" he leaned in and kissed her. Things got escalated and Stefan pinned her against the bed kissing her.

He sat up for a second "what's wrong ?" She asked to see his fangs appear. Stefan pushed himself up against a wall.

After a Stefan left Gwen called Damon over "thank you for coming"

"You ask I come I'm easy like that" he smirked as he saw Sam on the table eating. He smiled "No Gwen I won't come to your bedroom"

Gwen rolled her eyes dragging him up. Damon looked around her room "ah just like I remembered" he laid on her bed "you know your dad and John Gilbert keep on making problems to the founders council"

"Oh perfect we'll add that to the long list of our problems"

Damon pointed at her wall which had a dent "what happened right there"

"Nothing. Listen I'm worrying about Stefan" she sat down "when is he going back to normal ?"

"A few days give or take"

"It's been a couple days" she titled her head

"Give then" he played with her stuffed bunny "what's the deal" he stood up going through her draws "he's never been himself" he pulled out one of her bras "oo"

She snatched it off of him "dickhead" she whispered

"The Stefan you know is good Stefan. But if you think there's no other side then you're the dickhead" he looked at a picture of her "I like you as a blonde" he pointed before he walked out.