Me too

It was the Halloween party

It was the Halloween party. Gwen put on a black wig and was dressed as Morticia Addams. She opened the door to see Tyler.

He whistled "look at you"

"Oh shut up" she walked out with him "what are you supposed to be ?" He had a suit on with a peaky blinders cap.

"Someone from the 60s" he shrugged "I don't dress up"

"Such a loser"

The two walked in. She walked over to Jeremy "you alright ?"

"Yeah. Let's find Vicki" he scoffed. He was very confused.

She grabbed his arm as he put his hood up. He scared a bunch of kids. Gwen smacked his arm "Jeremy!"

Gwen let Jeremy go when she realised Vicki was here. She tried to find Jeremy. She found Stefan with Vicki. "Oh thank god"

Matt walked up when Vicki started distracting them. She ran off.

Gwen ran off following her. Everything was flashing on her eyes. She pushed about twelve people "move!" She insisted. She finally went outside. Vicki was trying to hurt Jeremy.

"Vicki no!" Gwen yelled. She used her powers to cause a pain in Vick's head. Vicki pushed her making her fall

Stefan pinned her up against a wall "go! Get inside" Gwen felt blood on her costume. The two began running.

Vicki grabbed Gwen and bit her neck. Gwen screamed before Vicki let go. Stefan had impaled her through the heart.

While Jeremy was screaming Stefan held him back. Gwen stared down at her "get him out of here" She stated as Stefan phoned Damon.

Gwen leaned to the floor to see Vicki. She had tears in her eyes. Damon appeared "you should go. I got this"

She glared up at him. Her eyes full of hatred "you did this! It's always you"

"You think of me as someone with remorse" Damon smirked. She tried to punch him. Damon stopped her "it doesn't matter to me"

"It matters to you. You know it does" she panted "you're a person who just makes excuses for his actions because of what Katherine did to you. You're over 100 years old. Grown up!" She yelled "not everyone else has to be miserable just because you are"

"You better go. You're wounds are bleeding"

She walked away leaving Damon looking at the floor.

Gwen walked away as Matt followed "Gwen" he looked at the blood on her arm "what happened you okay ?"

"I'm fine" she smiled "an idiot spilled fake blood on me. Can I talk to you later"

"I can't find Vicki. She totally bailed on me"

"I don't know where she is" she shook her head

"Is this what I'm in for" Matt said miserably "a lifetime of worrying about her"