I like

Gwen walked to her locker with Bonnie "Bon Caroline's acting like everything's normal

Gwen walked to her locker with Bonnie "Bon Caroline's acting like everything's normal. She's legit running around demanding things"

"Maybe that's her way of being normal" Bonnie stated at the blonde "she has to boss everyone about"

Stefan walked up to them "hey"

"I gotta go be somewhere right now" Bonnie walked away

"I'm so sorry I haven't called" Stefan began

Gwen shook her head "don't worry about it" she stared at the floor "I'll live"

"I was dealing with Damon" he stated

"And did you deal with Damon ?" She raised her eyebrows

"Yes" Stefan replied

"That takes four days does it ?" Gwen chuckled "right" she shut her locker

"You have every right to be upset with me" Stefan looked at her

"I'm not upset" she held her book tightly "I'm just confused"

"can I explain it too you please. The Grill 4 o'clock"

***

Gwen walked into the Grill. After having no sight of him she walked up to Matt "hey, have you seen Stefan ?"

"No sorry" he replied as she began walking away "hey you wanna play while your waiting ? I'll go easy on you"

"You know I'll kick your ass" Gwen grabbed a pool stick. She kept on checking her phone "what do you think of Stefan ?"

"Why what's he done wrong ?"

"I don't know" she shrugged "I mean what do we know about him really ?"

"He's good at football. A bit of a loner and as much as I hate to admit" Matt smirked "he could be a nice guy"

"You think I'm just being crazy ?"

"I think you should talk to him" he shot a ball

"Talk to who" Stefan appeared "I'm so sorry that I'm late"

"What happened ?"

"I got held up" Stefan walked to her "there was this thing with my uncle"

"Alright" she shook her head "couldn't of called ?"

"It was unavoidable"

"What was ?" She got closer. She laughed walking away

"Gwen wait"

"What ?" She turned to him "you keep on trying to push this whole side of me out but then when I try and ask things about you I get a vague answer"

"I know you" a man walked up to them "my god. I know you. How can it be"