I think i've had enough of you

Charlie Jones walked with Gwen inside the school "you didn't have to take me here for a career thing Charlie"

"You wouldn't have come otherwise" Charlie said looking around "consider this me being a parent"

"Ha ha" Gwen started looking through the posters "I don't know what I want to do"

"You're good at music. You're good on the guitar" he suggested "musician"

"Maybe" she eat some gum "teaching looks like fun"

"Never knew you'd be good with kids" Charlie laughed "I can just imagine you taking the piss out of them"

Gwen giggled "yeah kids are all dickheads"

"I'm gonna get talk to Liz" he looked down at her "don't leave or I'm putting you in a jail cell for the rest of the week"

"Oh how nice" she watched him walk away. She saw Stefan in the corner of her eye staring at her. She rolled her eyes "come on then what's new" she stood near him "you're looking out for me" she squinted

"Hope that's okay"

She just turned to look at all of the jobs. "You know I wanted to be a doctor before everything happened. But I couldn't because"

"The blood" Gwen completed his sentence

"Yeah. I've dabbled in different things" he smiled

"But you didn't love it enough to stick to it" Gwen walked on

"No I loved all of it" he followed her "I just had to move on before anyone could notice I wasn't getting any older"

"How long before that would happen ?"

"A few years usually" Stefan stopped walking "sometimes shorter. I didn't have a choice. So what about you ? Your plans about the future"

"I don't like talking about the future" Gwen looked at him finally "because you're making it very obvious that you're not in it"

"It's not that I don't wanna be"

"I get it. You have to" She shook "I get you're looking out for me, but if you're gonna leave just rip the bandage off and go"

"Please save me" Jenna walked up to Gwen linking her arm

Gwen raised her eyebrows "what's wrong ?"

"The scum Fell has landed"

"Ew Logan" Gwen said in disgust

"Wait Logan Fell ?" Stefan said before walking out. Gwen and Jenna followed

"Jenna" Logan walked up to them "are you dodging me ?"

"It's a form of self preservation"

"Gwen why don't you two go somewhere else" Stefan looked at Gwen. He nodded

"Jenna let's go" Gwen grabbed her hand pulling her away.