Alice: それは正しい! あなたがリョウに与えた戦いを見て、この次の試合に適したサンマを選ぶのを手伝うように彼を説得しなければなりませんでした. (That's right! I saw the fight you gave to Ryo and I had to convince him to help you choose the right Saury for this upcoming match.)

Y/N: 待って、本当に? (Wait, really?)

Ryo: それが私にできる最低限のことです。 私は他人のことはあまり気にしないかもしれませんが、あなたが私に命がけの戦いを与えてくれただけで、私はあなたを助けることができました。 (It's the least I can do. I may not care about others much, but you giving me the fight of my life was enough for me to help you out.)

Y/N: それは有り難いです。 ありがとう。 (I appreciate it. Thank you.)

We then walked around, looking for the Saury. I saw that Erina was peeved by her cousin being here, but I don't blame her.

You see, Alice had been wanting to beat her own cousin for years and she's been known as a prodigy. I learned that while she's a Nakiri, she's best if not underestimated.

I was also learning from Ryo about how prepping Saury works and how it should be cooked. When I told him that I want to use Saury for making gyoza, he seemed surprised by it.

Ryo: 餃子? いいえ、別のことを思いついた方がいいです。 (Gyoza? No, it's better if you came up with something else.)

Y/N: ええ、でも私は日本食を扱うときに多くの研究を行います. うまくいくかどうか、運を試してみたいと思います。 豚肉がより人気のあるオプションですが、魚、鶏肉、さらには牛肉もオプションであることを知りました. (Yeah, but I do a lot of research when I'm working with Japanese food. I want to try my luck and see if it'll work. I did learn that while pork is the more popular option, fish, chicken, even beef are also optional as well.)

Ryo: それはそうですが、この場合、サンマで餃子を作りたい場合は、Tに調理する必要があります. (That is true, but in this case, if you want to make gyoza from the Saury, you gotta cook it to the T.)

We got to the Saury and we saw that Soma and Megumi were here as well. I know those two were holding hands and just trying not to express their affection for one another, but too late.

Megumi: 黒木場くん! なきりさん! 姓くん! なきりくん! (Kurokiba-kun! Nakiri-san! L/N-kun! Nakiri-kun!)

Soma: サンマも見に来たの? なんて偶然。 (You guys came to check out the Saury too? What a coincidence.)

Ryo: 「たまたま」というより、ほぼ毎日ここにいますが、今回は「君の名は。」が魚の切り身を選ぶお手伝いをしています。 (Rather than "coincidence", I'm here almost every day, but for this time, I'm helping Y/N pick out the right piece of fish.)

Soma: ああ! (Ah!)

Alice: 私はたまにここにいるだけで、リョウを一列に並べるために. (I'm here only occasionally, and to keep Ryo in line.)

Erina: だから彼はあなたのペットです。 (So he's your pet.)

Alice: 彼はペットではありません! 彼は私のアシスタントです! (He's not a pet! He's my assistant!)

Soma: このテーマを失うわけにはいきません。 良いサンマを選んで他の奴らに差をつけなきゃ。 (There's no way I can lose this theme. I gotta pick out some good Saury to get a leg up on the other guys.)