In jk's room:-Here jk was sitting in his bed being deep in his thoughts,it was the night before the mission as they were going to mission tomorrow but jk don't wanna leave to mission as he know it will take more than 2 weeks as tae has still didn'...

In jk's room:-
Here jk was sitting in his bed being deep in his thoughts,it was the night before the mission as they were going to mission tomorrow but jk don't wanna leave to mission as he know it will take more than 2 weeks as tae has still didn't recovered from his injuries and he just can't leave tae alone here, he was thinking all this but his thoughts were broken by a door knock, he said a small "come in" letting the person inside,the person came inside and jk looked at him
Jk- Jin hyung?(confused as why Jin came to his room that late night)
Jin-(sighed and looked at jk) Kook, there's a problem (worried)
Jk- what happened hyung, all okay? Are you hurt or in pain what happened hyung, tell (cutt off)(worried as hell)
Jin- relax kook relax, i am fine but (worried himself)
Jk- But what hyung, is everything okay? You are making me worried alot now Hyung (worried)
Jin- Jk actually Tae(cutt off)
Jk-(worried) what happened to Tae Hyungie, is he okay? Is he hurt? I will go and check on hyung (worried and about to ran out of room to Tae's room to check on him but stopped by Jin)
Jin- kookie, he is not hurt but he didn't eat his dinner till now and he also have to take his medicines if he didn't eat his dinner, he can't take his medicines aswell (worries and concerned)
Jk- wait what!! Hyung didn't eat anything, yahh!! See that's why i don't wanna leave hyung alone, he don't take care of himself and leaving him alone while being injured (sigh) oh god!! (Started walking out of the room and went straight to the kitchen as jin followed him behind)

In jk's room:-Here jk was sitting in his bed being deep in his thoughts,it was the night before the mission as they were going to mission tomorrow but jk don't wanna leave to mission as he know it will take more than 2 weeks as tae has still didn'...

In kitchen:-
Jk came in the kitchen followed by Jin who was looking at him with a smile because jk himself didn't eat anything being worried for tomorrow's mission and leaving tae alone, he just can't do anything, he was too much stressed, jk took the food out of fridge and started heating them in microwave
Jk- Hyung also na can't take care of himself (talking to himself)(started heating food in microwave)
Jin(chuckled looking at jk) kookie, bun i am going in my room, be prepare for tomorrow's mission okay
Jk-(looked at Jin for a second but then nodded) yes hyung i will be ready (still not ready but nodded to not make Jin worry about something)
Jin- i will go then bun, Good night (smile)
Jk- Good night hyung (small smile)
Jin left from there to his room as jk continued to heat the food, After some minutes jk put the food in a plate and took it to Tae's room, jk knock on the room door and heard a come in and went inside the room and saw tae laying on the bed