Chapter 9

Tae- Hyung ahhh it's hurting alot stop please (said while crying hard)

Tae was trying to move while crying hard but couldn't as everyone was having tight grip on him, he was struggling in their grips to get himself out but couldn't first because he was weak and second because he has injury and others were having a strong grip on him

Tae- Hyung please no more(said while crying hard because he felt familiar cold sensation in his left butt)
Jin-Its the last one bear then you don't have to take more(rubbing alcohol on Tae's back and held injection in 90°, ready to inject)
Tae- No hyung please it hurts alot(sniffing and shooked his head)
Jk- Hyungie(look at Tae while pouting and signal everyone to leave Tae and Jin also hide the injection in his coat pocket)
Tae- k-kookie (frowned his eyebrows when he felt the grip loosen on his arms, legs and waist)
Jk- Hyung come on stand up why are still laying(opened his arms for a hug with a smile)
Tae- k-kook (stuttering while crying) n-no mo-ore
Jk- shh relax hyung it's okay (pulled tae in a hug)(rubbing his back) i know it hurts hyung but you are my brave Hyungie right!! (Tae sobbed knowing where it's going) shh hyung listen first then take decision and whatever decision you will take, we will agree we won't force you for anything okay(Jin was about to speak listening to jk as the injection was important and if tae didn't take it then his condition can get worst but stopped when he saw jk signing him to stay quiet) now relax (jk said while rubbing Tae's back and massaging his hairs trying to calm him and it was starting tae calmed down and was just sniffing)
Tae-(sniffing and hiccuping because of too much crying) k-koo i-i
Jk- shh first relax Hyungie shh shh (slowly rubbing Tae's head to give him comfort and made him relax)
(Tae calmed down fully in some minutes and took a deep breathe and looked at jk)
Tae- what were you saying earlier kook(still kinda scared knowing what is it about)
Jk- hmm so hyung you already know that you have to take one more injection right (tae nodded while being scared) so hyung i have to tell you this that there is one important mission me and Jin hyung have to go after 4 days and it's really important and hard mission so it's important for me and hyung to go, i don't want to leave you here while being injured, i know i can trust you hyungs they will take care of you but Hyung i want you to recover before i go, i want to go without any worry that my Hyungie is in pain, injured, hurt i don't want that hyung, i don't know how much mission will take
(Tae interrupted before jk speak further)
Tae- you didn't tell me about this mission earlier (looking at jk with blank face)
Jk- i want to hyung but you were injured and i don't want to stress you so i thought to tell you after you recovered but after today's incident i was more worried i don't wanna stress you so i didn't tell (pouting) please forgive your baby brother Hyungie (baby voice and looking at tae with doe eyes)
Tae-(melted immediately looking at jk's doe eyes but didn't showed) (acting) what if i don't want to forgive you, you lied now and before hand also to me (blank face)
Jk-(pouting more listening to jk)(started fake crying) i am sorry Hyungie it won't happen again forgive your kookie please
Tae-(panicking seeing jk crying, totally forgot the attack and his injury and hugged jk tightly, jk hugged back) shh sorry kookie i didn't mean to make you cry bun, i was just joking i am not mad at you (rubbing jk's back)
Jk-(stopped crying and look at tae with doe eyes)(baby voice) you really forgive me?
Tae-(cooed)(nodded) i wasn't even mad at you on the first point bun
Jk- really Hyungie (squealed) Thank you Hyungie (hugged tae tightly)
Tae(chuckled but whimper with pain when he felt a sharp sting in his left butt and burning sensation right after that)(eyes became teary immediately, trying to move but jk was hugging him tightly) ahhhhhh h-hyung ahh ahh (hissed in pain)(tears flowed down Tae's cheeks because of pain)
(When tae was fully distracted while talking with jk, Jin went near him and pulled his pants down and slowly rubbed alcohol, tae was hugging jk and busy talking with him so he didn't felt the cooling sensation and Jin slowly picked the injection in 90° and slowly insert the needle making tae whimper in pain)
Jin- shh just a little more bear, you are doing good (slowly pushing the plunger letting the medicine enter inside Tae's body slowly)
Tae-(crying) ahh k-koo hurts ahh owww
Jk-(rubbing Tae's back while still hugging him) shh relax Hyungie, i know it hurts but it's gonna be over in some seconds, shh shh relax hyung take deep breaths
Tae-(crying hard now because pain was becoming unbearable for him) ko-okie, hyung hurts alot stop please
Jin-(removed the needle after pushing the medicine fully) done baby done, now no more pain for my bear (rubbed Tae's injected spot and placed a bandage and pulled his pants back up)
Jk-(hugging tae tight, rubbing his back while speaking comforting words to tae) My Hyungie was so brave, we are so proud of him, i love you alot Hyungie
BTS members(except tae and jk) We love you too our baby bear
Tae- i love hyungs too (still hugging jk while sniffing)
Jk(getting worried as tae was not calming down and his breaths was getting heavy too)(jk thought to use his last weapon to calm tae down)
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
Oh-oh
(Tae looked at jk who started singing, jk smiled at Tae while singing)
Lately I've been thinkin',
thinkin'bout what we had
I know it was hard, it was all
That we knew, yeah
Have you been drinkin' to take
All the pain away?
I wish that i could give you
What you deserve
'Cause nothing can ever,ever
Replace you
Nothing can make me feel like
You do, yeah
You know there's no one i can
Relate to
And know that we won't find a love
That's so true
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
Together through the storm
There's nothing like us
There's nothing like you and me
Together
(Jk was singing the song and he was noticing tae has calmed down fully and soon he heard soft snores from him as jk slowly broke the hug and look at tae who was sleeping with a calm face)
Jk- Get well soon Hyungie, i can't see you crying or in pain like this (caress Tae's face and hair)
(Jk slowly picked tae up in bridal style slowly to not disturb his sleep and walked towards Tae's room

Tae- Hyung please no more(said while crying hard because he felt familiar cold sensation in his left butt)Jin-Its the last one bear then you don't have to take more(rubbing alcohol on Tae's back and held injection in 90°, ready to inject)Tae- No h...

And made tae slowly lay down on the bed gently and covered him with a duvet and layed beside tae while hugging him and he felt arms wrapped around him too and saw tae hugging him in his sleep,bjk smiled and closed his eyes while mumbling)
Jk- I love you alot hyung, don't ever leave me, i can't live without you Hyungie, i don't wanna go to that mission leaving you here injured hyung i will not go to mission, i will send hyungs with Jin hyung for help but i will stay with you (closed eyes and about to sleep but)

You should go~
______________________________________
To be continued~