Chapter 10

Jk- I love you hyung, don't ever leave me, i can't live without you, i am not going to that mission hyung, i will send hyungs with Jin hyung for help but i won't leave you here injured (about to close his eyes to sleep but)You should go~__________...

You should go~
______________________________________

Jk-(opened his eyes with shock hearing the voice and looked at Tae who was already looking at him) H-hyung you are awake, how, you should be asleep right now-(cutt off)
Tae- relax kookie relax bun, slow down (chuckled) if you will ask so many questions at one time, how will I answer you hmm (smile while hugging jk)
Jk-(hugged tae back) sorry for that Hyungie but Hyung weren't you sleeping (still surprised seeing tae awake)
Tae- Not really tho i was sleeping but i woke up when you lay me on bed but i didn't opened my eyes and that time i hear you saying that (looking at jk who was shocked now)
Jk- Hyung i-i (stuttering and not knowing what to say)
Tae- Hmm, you are going to mission jk and that's final (blank face)
Jk- But hyung-(cutt off)
Tae- I know jk you are worried for me but don't worry, hyung are here right, they will be with me i won't be alone (said after knowing why jk don't wanna go to mission, he don't want jk to leave something important because of him)
Jk- i know hyung, i can trust you with hyungs but Hyung after today's incident i don't think so i can leave you alone (worried)
Tae- kookie, i understand you are worried but that mission might be important right! That's why you have to go otherwise guards or hyungs can also go there (trying to make jk understand)
Jk- You are right hyung but still (Not ready to leave Tae)
Tae- Kookie i will be really fine, don't worry my dongsaeng (kisses jk's forehead)
Jk- okay hyung i will go but only if you recovered till that day (still not sure about going but agreed anyway)
Tae- yeah!! Kookie i am tired after going through so much pain, now if you are done can we sleep (yawn and pouted cutely looking at jk)

Jk-(opened his eyes with shock hearing the voice and looked at Tae who was already looking at him) H-hyung you are awake, how, you should be asleep right now-(cutt off)Tae- relax kookie relax bun, slow down (chuckled) if you will ask so many quest...

Jk(cooed at Tae's cuteness) aww ofcourse hyung we can sleep (hugged tae tightly) I love you Hyungie, don't ever leave me (closed his eyes to sleep)(smile when he feel lips kissing his forehead)
Tae-(kissed jk's forehead)(caressing his hairs) I will never leave you my baby bunny, i love you too (closed his eyes and slept)
TIME SKIP TO NIGHT BEFORE THE MISSION(3RD DAY):-