"Totet Ihn! (Kill him!)" the officer ordered the men as they begin to fire.

Tom quickly summoned his old weapon, a BAR and began firing at the Nazis, killing some of them before he charges at their lines and summoned a Kinfe and a bayonet. he slashes at the Nazi's soldiers, hitting them in the neck, chest, and head. one was unlucky enough that Tom kick him in the groin before shooting him.

one of the Powered armored Soldiers began to fire their weapons at Tom, only for Tom to dodge it before firing at the glass of the eyes, temporary blinding the soldier before Tom punch the soldier in the face breaking his neck along the way.

the Officer realized what was happening and summon more portals so that more Soldiers came out. as Tom killed the last one he was fighting against, he looks at the officer only to find an army waiting for him.

"You think you can win here Yank? this world is ours for the taking. and no matter what you do, we WILL achieve our Fuhrer's Dream." the Officer said as he begins to laugh. Tom looks at the army and will start the fight of his life before he heard music, but not like what he heard before.

"Who is playing that cursed music!?" the officer ask. Before anyone could answer, bullets came out of the exits killing the soldiers who were guarding them. and machines appeared from the roof dropping down. the Nazis look in shock and horror as the saw the Flag on the solders and the machines.

"It can't be." the Officer said before someone tap him on the shoulder. he turns around only for him only to be punched in the face by a power armored man then got shot in the chest, killing him.

"MOVE IT YOU MOR-ONS! KEEP UP THE PRESSURE!" the power armor man shouted at the soldiers who fought harder.

"Yes Sir!" one solider said only to realize his mistake to late. as the machine next to him look at the man in shock.

"I AM NOT AN SIR!! I WORK FOR A LIVING YOU MOR-ON!" the Power armored man shouted at the solider who nodded quickly.

"Yes Sargent Dornan!" the solider said quickly before firing at the Nazis.

'How did he keep his voice the same if he keeps yelling?' is what all the Remnants thought in their heads as some Faunas might have gone deaf at the voice of Dornan. one solider was reloading his weapon when a Nazi charge at the man and went into a struggle, with the US loosing, before the Nazi solider can take the life out of the man, Tom intervened by shooting at the Nazi, killing the solider. The solider look at Tom and nodded to him.

"How can it be they survived?" a soldier said who was guarding Ozpin's group before getting shot by General Ironwood's weapon, its merely daze the solider, but it was all he needed to quickly get behind the shoulder and strangle him in a headlock. his friend tried to fire at the general only to have Ozpin's cane on his chest striking him multiple times, the soldiers quickly went unconscious after that.

"I believe it's time to use your army general." Ozpin said to Ironwood who nodded.

as the battle rages, the Huntsman choses this opportunity to get their weapons from the lockers. after getting themselves armed for the battle that lie ahead. they look at the destruction the two armies caused.

"Commander, we have reports that Grimm are charging into the city. White Fang elements are making holes for the Grimm to breach the wall." an officer states after making a base northeast of Vale. The Commander looks at the map and quickly orders his men to be ready for battle.