"*Rragggghhh*" the Krieger roared and charge at the two while firing its weapon at them. Some of the bullets skim past their skin quickly depleting their aura.

"Pyrrha and Penny are-" Port began but not before two soldiers aim their guns at them.

"It isn't over until either of them is dead." One of the soldiers said to them and the crowd.

Pyrrha and Penny glance before attacking at the Sturm Krieger on the weak points when Penny noticed that they were fighting on the front, not back. Penny quickly ran to the right while Pyrrha continue on the left. The Sturm Krieger aim his gun at Pyrrha before it felt something on its back. The super soldier scream in pain as he drops its gun and try to pry off what had pierced him.

Pyrrha now notice that Penny wasn't with her and look where she was when she sees a sword in the back of the Krieger. She looks where it was pointing out and saw Penny with her weapons out.

They begin to attack the Sturm Krieger with everything they had at the gaps and back. The Sturm Krieger was getting overwhelmed but continued to fight them. Pyrrha use her semblance to make the Krieger missed while Penny cut the limbs off. The Krieger roared in pain and anger and began to be erratic with its movements. Pyrrha and Penny stay out of its why until it was tired.

Up with the crowd FAWN and RWB_ watch the whole thing going on. They look at each other with concern.

"There has to be a way to get our weapons with us." Ruby whispered to her friends and team.

"How? They are guarding every exit of the arena." Francis said as he looks at the Nazis.

Back at the fight, Pyrrha and Penny were exhausted (even if she was a robot, Penny's battery got low during the fight.) However, same can't be said for the Sturm Krieger. It was in a rough shape then the two. But it was still going at it. Penny and Pyrrha look at each other one last time. knowing what to do, they charge into the Sturm Krieger with their weapons out. Penny throws her weapons at the Krieger and Pyrrha uses her semblances to make all of the swords hit. four of them hit the Sturm Kreiger's limbs before the fifth hit it on the neck, finally killing it.

Penny and Pyrrha were exhausted by the fight and wanted to lay down. but before they could, all heard clapping from the officer, who look amused by the fight.

"Very good." said the officer mock the two. "It only took you five minutes to kill only ONE of the Sturm Krieger. But I assure you, that isn't the last you see of it. Unfortunately, you won't have a-" it was all the officer's had to say before he got punched in the face, HARD. as he flew several feet in the air before rolling on the ground for a few seconds before he stops himself.

"WHO DARES!?" the Officer shouted at the tops of his lungs, looking for the Perpetrator that done the deed. the crowd look where the officer was punched before they got the shock of their life.

"Is that all you got to say Kraut? I'm shock you don't even know your own victims." a familiar voice said, shocking HVAN, Pyrrha, Ozpin, Ironwood, and the Officer

"The Experiment. I thought you perished when your very bombers attack that lab." the Officer said in shock.

"Don't you just hate it when somebody that was supposed to be dead came back to kick you in the ass?" Tom said rhetorically.

the Officer growled at that remark. "didn't you forget Yank? your all alone." he said as the soldiers aim their weapons at Tom.

"Stand back girls, let me handle this." Tom said to them while looking at the enemy he fought long ago. Pyrrha and Penny nodded and got out of his way. after the regeneration that Pyrrha accidently did with Tom, Tom began to play with his powers a little bit more. He found out that he can summon any allied weapon during WW2.