Chapter 18: Cooking With Valkyries Session 1 Part 1

Start from the beginning

Blake glanced at Kiana. "The Blake shall initiate culinary protocols."

"What? I think I'd rather chew on some bread....Can Blake really cook. l've never seen her make any food before." Ruby muttered and held her hands on her neck, then placed her elbows on the table, expressing her troubled look. She had to wait on Blake to make the dish.

"Well, I can cook, but I have not done it for so long." Blake said.

"Wooo, Menagerie cuisine, I wonder what it is." Kali said.

Blake was in the kitchen, prepping ingredients on board, dicing onions and potatoes, beets and carrots. After all the ingredients were prepared, she dragged them to the pre-heated stockpot from the chopping board, except the potatoes.

 After all the ingredients were prepared, she dragged them to the pre-heated stockpot from the chopping board, except the potatoes

"Ohh, I think I know what it is.." Ghira said.

The sizzling sound came out as she stirred them up to release the flavor. Then, she added the beef stock to the pot, letting them simmer for minutes.

"That looks amazing." Pyrrha said.

"I am starting to feel hungry now." Roman said.

Blake was staring at the simmering stockpot. But a second passed, and she noticed something was missing from the ingredient. She left the kitchen to take something.

Ruby was in deep slumber until she heard footsteps pass by the dining. She snorted, barely opened her eyes, and gazed at the sound; where it was Blake who went to her room.

Blake went inside her room, turning the lights on, then she crouched in front of her bed, where she lifted the sheets and dragged out a hidden box.

Ruby followed along, seeing her friend open the box, revealing a stack of canned food branded 'Spetsreserv Beef Stew'.

"Why do you have such a huge stash of food?" Ruby asked.

"They are emergency rations." Blake answered.

"Well I do have that in my bunk as well." Winter said.

Ruby spotted a novel by the box as she snatched one, letting out a small huff and smirking.