"You did, Jimin. And I'm sorry about that" he muttered.

"Why are you explaining yourself to me? Not like I'm your boyfriend after all" he mumbled.

"You can do whatever you like, sir Jeon. It's your life so it has nothing to do with me, but don't ever toy with my feelings again" he said.

Those words stung Jungkook' heart like a bee. He gently released his hand and stepped away.

He turned his back and walked to his table without a word.

Jimin understood that act of his and went out of the office, his hands curled in a fist.

"You can do whatever you like, sir Jeon. It's your life so it has nothing to do with me"

Jimin's words kept resounding in his ears and he could feel himself getting angry.

"It has nothing to do with you?" He smiled but that disappeared in a second.

"You'll take those words back" he muttered.

****

SEOUL HIGH SCHOOL***

"Did you see what happened in the class today? Wang and Hyeonji seem to be having issues" Hyuna said on their way home.

"Isn't it too early for that? I mean, when did they start dating?" Rose said.

"I knew that relationship was not gonna last, that girl is too..."

"Stop assuming what you know" Lisa snapped.

"Wait... Is Jimoon in love with Hyeonji? I mean, he took her away from Wang"

"I guess he couldn't deny his feelings after all"

Lisa sighed frustratedly.

"You know what, I'm leaving. I'll just ask my driver to pick me up" she said before walking away.

"What's wrong with her?" Rose and Hyuna wondered at the same time.

Lisa brought out her phone from her pocket and was about to dial her driver's number when she bumped into someone. Her phone fell on the floor.

Hyeonji gasped.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry" she quickly bent and picked the phone up.

Lisa didn't fail to notice a red spot just beside her neck when she bent down.

"I'm sorry" Hyeonji repeated, checking the phone. There was just a little crack on it.

"It's fine," Lisa smiled and collected it from her.

"There's a crack on it, I can..."

"I already said it's fine" Lisa cuts her off.

Her eyes went to her neck but her hair already covered the red spot.

"Your neck" she tried to touch it but Hyeonji quickly moved back.

"Just tell me if there's any problem with the phone, I can always help out" Hyeonji said and left.

Lisa stared at her retreating figure, her mind going to the bruise she saw on her neck.

"What's that?" She wondered aloud.

An arm was suddenly wrapped around her neck.

"Here you are. We've been looking for you" Jimoon said.

"Can't believe you left without us," Suga muttered.

"I'm sorry," Lisa said.

"I saw Hyeonji with you now, were you both talking together?" Jimoon asked.

"No, we bumped into each other," Lisa replied.