Training For The League

For the last four weeks, Cora had trained her different types of Pokémon in different environments. Like her Grass and Poison types had trained in the forest, water types had train at the beach, and her other types like Flying, Rock, Steel, Electric, Psychic, and Fire types had trained in the mountains. Alain and Mairin also decided to help Cora train her Pokémon. Most of their Pokémon had evolved as well. 

{A/N: The evolved forms will be in the list below. Also, most of the gang's Pokémon had evolved from the stones they were given by the Eevee brothers and Nurse Joys of the Pokémon Centers}

As for the Mega Stones that Cora had gotten on her trip, she gave one to Téra (Aerodactyl), Spyro (Shiny Gengar), Rory (Shiny Gyarados), Nemus (Venusaur), Houndini (Alakazam), Guinevere (Gardevoir) and Mildred (Kangaskhan). Surprisingly, it turns out that one of the Mega Stones was able to let Kalmia (Meganium) Mega Evolve which surprised Alain and Cora.

However, Romulus and Cubone needed to be in the Alola region in order to evolve. So Cora and her friends headed off to the Alola region so that Romulus and Cubone could evolve.

========================

The gang arrived at the airport where they're supposed to meet Prof. Kukui. They waited on the sidewalk where they saw a red jeep pull up. There they saw a young man with a muscular physique, who has dark eyes, black hair, a black man bun and a goatee. He wore a white hat with a rainbow decoration in the front, glasses with a teal frame, a white lab coat with rolled-up sleeves, grey baggy pants with a teal stripe and white drawstrings and some teal shoes with a white outline. This man was Prof. Kukui.

"Alola, Cora!" Kukui greeted.

"Alola, Kukui!" Cora greeted.

"Alola?" Mairin asked.

"It's a greeting we have here in Alola." Kukui replied.

"Oh, well then Alola." Mairin greeted.

"Alola." Alain greeted.

"Alola and I welcome you all to the Alola region." Kukui welcomed.

==========================

Soon enough, Kukui drove them to his house where they could stay for the next three weeks for Cora's training. After they were soon unpacked and settled, Cora began training with Kilala, Jackal, Romulus, Gail and Cubone. They trained along the beaches mostly.

They went to Akala Island for Romulus and Cubone to train there. Kukui introduced them to Olivia, who was known as a Pokémon Whisperer.

Olivia was a dark-skinned woman with dark brown eyes and black hair that reached to her shoulders. She had pink crystal earrings, a crystal necklace and a crystal ring on her right hip. She also wore light pink lipstick. She wore a light pink midriff top and dark pink shorts with light pink sandal heels. She wore many anklets around both ankles and equal amounts of bracelets on her left arm and has a teal nail polish. Olivia also wore a short-sleeved cream-colored sweater, with an opening in the front. Cora, Alain and Mairin sweat dropped a lot when the woman kept tripping over her own two feet.

Cora trained with Cubone and Romulus the whole day there, taking long breaks into between. The next day, Cubone had evolved into an Alolan Marowak. She decided to give him the name Ignado which meant 'fire'. Now an Alolan Marowak and getting a name made him very happy.

==========================

The day after Ignado had evolved into Alolan Marowak, the gang was at the Pokémon center on Akala Island. When they got up, they noticed that Romulus and Alain's Rockruff were missing. Kukui and Olivia had arrived when they heard. They had spent most of the day looking for the two Puppy Pokémon. Everyone met up after their search, but none of them found Romulus or Rockruff.