Cora Joy vs. The Poisonous Ninja Master

After dealing with the Diglett, the group continued to find the Fuchsia Gym. But finding the gym was not easy.

"Man, I didn't think that the Fuchsia gym would be so hard to find." Mairin complained.

"You said it." Misty agreed.

"Just why would someone build a gym all the way out here?" Ash questioned.

"Why don't we take a break?" Brock suggested and spotted a small waterfall, "And look there's a small waterfall over there."

Everyone nodded.

====================

The gang all had their Pokémon out. They were all relaxing after the long walk they had. At the moment, Brock was brushing Vulpix's fur with a brush.

"Hey Ash, Cora," Misty said, "have you decided which Pokémon to use?"

"Fuchsia Gym uses Poison types, so I've figured to use Kilala (Shiny Espeon), Yuki (Female Meowstic) and one of my Nidoran's." Cora replied while looking at her phone, trying to the Fuchsia Gym.

"I like that idea." Brock commented.

"Besides Poison vs Poison can work." Alain added.

"Who's Yuki?" Ash asked.

"You'll see." Cora teased.

Ash pouted.

Cora glanced over at Jackal (Shiny Lucario) who looking at the trees. 'Jackal, what's wrong?'

'(I sense that a Pokémon is watching us.)' Jackal replied.

'A Pokémon, why?' Cora asked.

'(Don't know. But I'll keep an eye on it.)' Jackal told her.

'Okay.' Cora nodded.

================

After their break, they started preparing to continue search for the Gym.

"Let's head off," Cora said after getting all of their Pokémon back into their Pokéballs, except Kilala, Jackal, Chespie, Pikachu, and Psyduck.

"Wait a minute, let's wait for Psyduck." Misty said as they looked over at her Psyduck, who was drinking water from the lake.

"Psyduck, cold water can make headache even worse." Misty advised and Cora looked over to see Psyduck was now standing near them. It looked at Misty with a blank stare and held its head.

"Sometimes I just look at that Psyduck's face and I get a headache." Misty complained with annoyance.

"Come on guys, we better get going." Cora said as they headed towards the gym.

====================

"According to my phone, the Fuchsia City Gym is," Cora pointed at the mansion in front of them, "right here."

"That's odd. Why is there an old mansion in the middle of nowhere?" Misty asked.

"I don't know. This place seems kind of spooky." Brock replied.

"Are you sure that this is the Fuchsia Gym, Cora?" Ash asked.

"Well that's what the map on my phone says." Cora stated and put her phone away.

"Anyways, let's be careful once we go in, there's no telling what's in there." Alain advised.

Brock nodded, "That's true."