Rashmi's Confession

Start from the beginning

Gossip started in no time breaking the silence.

"Silent......." Karan yelled without mic and one again pin drop silence prevailed.

"You may continue Dr. Rashmi."

Rashmi resumed again while stammering "I... I did this coz I, I had cru... crush on doc... Dr. Karan, that's why I provoked Dr. Teju against him. Now I am ashamed of my deeds, Dr. Teju I am sincerely apologizing, please forgive me."

Rashmi fell on her knees while looking at Teju, making her center of everbody's gazes.

Teju hated everbody's gazes who are clearly asking her whether she will punish a colleague who was eyeing on her husband or forgive her being big hearted.
She felt like she was trapped by Rashmi, in front of everbody.

"Dr. Teju, if you will forgive me, perhaps Dr. Karan will also let it go and not fire me."

'Now this is over, whether I have any other option left?' Teju thought.

Karan was getting madder at Rashmi who was using the situation in her favour and emotionally blackmailing Teju.

Teju observed Karan's fire spitting gaze on Rashmi and hurriedly answer before the situation get worsen in the presence of audience.

"Alright Dr. Rashmi. I accept your apology and letting you go this time, but if you will make any mistake in the future, be ready to see the worst of me." Teju warned sternly.

Rashmi nodded with fake tears and fuming inwardly whereas Teju recived clapped from all the gathered staff members for being lenient.

Karan spare a sharp glare to his generous wife and marched to his office. Gradually the meeting dispersed to their respective work with the new hot gossip. At last only four friends left thinking about the recent incident.

'How, did Karan do that?'

They were sharing their thoughts behind the event when a caregiver informed Teju that Dr. KK want to see her in his cabin.

"Great timing, Teju go and ask your husband how did he do that? My thinking capacity is already ended." Adaa said.

"AK, you have lost it. Have you forgot, just now Hitler marched from here after transforming into real Hitler mode while shooting daggers at me. I can't dare to seek any answer from him, when he will demand his answers." Teju said dramatically.

"Oh my SS, if he is Hitler, then you're Hitler's wife, don't let him suppress you." Aly said.

"Yes Teju, it's a golden opportunity for you, grab it. He is asking for you, otherwise you were seeking the opportunity to talk to him all the day." Jasmin said.

"Hmm, you all are right. Today I will not only confront him, also make him forgive me."

Teju was motivated by her friends and got confident to face Karan's anger.

All her confident vanished into thin air the moment she knocked on the door and got permission to get in, in stern voice.

"All my fairy angels be with me today, help me to face this devil." Teju mumbled while walking in.

Karan didn't give a moment her to breath and chided. "Why the hell did you forgive her? Have you forgot already her true identity and motives. The amount of damage she brought to our family?"

Teju startled by sudden yell and got annoyed by his behavior.

"If you don't forgive anyone even after several apology, that doesn't mean I will do the same." Teju taunted Karan.

Karan was shocked by her attitude. "What the hell, how dare you talking back being wrong."

"I didn't do anything wrong. You tell me how did you make her confess in front of the entire hospital."

"I didn't ask you here to answer your questions. You are here to answer me why did you let her go, knowing she is Naren Prakash's daughter."

"If you want to know my reasons, you have to answer me first." Teju said with a determined face.

"Teju, stop nagging and reply me now." Karan slammed on the glass of the table.

Teju folded her hands, stood in front of him and nodded her head in no. "First, you have to answer me."

Karan pinched between his eyes. He knows Teju is the most stubborn and fearless person he ever encountered and he can't win over her by argument.

"Fine, then listen. I confronted Rashmi, and said I knew, how she had created misunderstanding between me and my wife that's why I will sue her with all the fake proof she had given to you. Then with my connections, I will make medical council will cancel her licence."

"Really did you say this to her?" Teju asked in surprise.

Karan didn't answer Teju, continued his story.

"I said to make it worse for her, I will disclose about her pregnancy with the truth that you claimed it's mine and if she continue to be brazen we will go for paternity test. In short I have power to destroy her for messing with my marriage."

"She was begging to spare her, so I asked her to confess her deeds in front of the entire hospital and apologize to Dr. Teju, if she will forgive her I will think over it. Now care to tell me why did you let her go rather than punishing her?"

"HK, you are, amazing." Teju clapped being impressed."

"Stop flattering and answer...."

"I will answer only when you will forgive me and accept me in your life as your wife." Teju put forth another condition, annoying Karan.

"That's up to me, now hurry up and answer already."

"Not until you will fulfill my condition."

"Don't you dare threatened me."

"I don't care."

Today, one more time, Karan and Teju entangled into a heated argument. Nobody is giving up, not knowing who will be on advantage.

"Ok, then I will fire Rashmi, right away. I don't want to know your so-called reasons." Karan said the final.

"No you can't do this." Teju yelled.

The table turned to the one eighty degree.

"Being chairman of the hospital, I don't need your permission."

"Don't trample with my plan, please. I act as forgiving her on purpose, so that enemies not get alarmed. I will be friends with her and make her down her guard against me and I can keep close watch over her activities. Right now she is oblivious that we knows her real face, so I want her to be in delusion."

"Ok, great plan. You can leave first."

Teju realised she blurted her entire plan without getting her demand in exchange.