Rashmi's Confession

"Ok, my SS, you work will be done, tonight." Laksh said supporting Teju's idea to pacify Karan.

"I need one more help of yours......."

They were discussing their plan, when they heard an announcement that dean sir summoned the available staff in the hospital's grand lobby.

"Now this is for what?"

"How would I know?"

The four friends marched to the lobby while asking to each other about the sudden announced event and surprised to see huge audience and the opposite side Karan stood in front of the mic with Prince, Yuvika on his either side with few more senior doctors.

"SB, what is going on here?" Teju mumbled into Aly's ears.

"I don't know....."

"What kind of brother your are, don't you know what is your elder brother up to?"

"For real? I am his mere younger brother, but you are his better-half, wife. What kind of wife are you that you had to ask others about him?"

"What a copy cat." Teju said and clapped to teased Aly.

Teju's naughty acts were caught by Karan's sharp glares making her shrunk her smile. She catched her ears and mouthed sorry which was ignored by Karan again.

"Good afternoon everybody." Karan addressed the meeting.

"The reason of sudden call is to remind you all that you all are here to work, keep all your weird activities other than work out of Prakash hospital, alright?"

"Under my premises if I will found anyone doing anything things usual, unethical, affecting others' life than I will not going to easy on that person, is that clear to all."

"Yes sir......" The staff said in unison, even though nothing is clear. Nobody knows the reason behind this kind of sudden warning and everbody is pondering into their recent activities and behaviours in their heart.

"No need to lie. I know each one of you wondering, why I summoned you all and warned. You all will get the answer shortly." Karan said being secretive, gave chilled shivers to his staff.

"Be quick will you?" He covered the mic and yelled, still loud enough for everbody to listen.

The staff members, summoned in the lobby looked her and there to see who is going to come.

Teju and her friends' eyes widen in shock seeing Dr. Rashmi was walking towards the senior doctors with crouch head. They got Karan is up to something dangerously mischevious to punish her, but never thought he will be into action so fast.

Rashmi walked to Karan, he moved aside leaving mic for her.

"My dear fellow doctors, seniors, colleagues, all the staff members today I am here to apologize, because I did something lowly and shameful."

Scary silence prevailed between the gathered people. Nobody dare to even think what did she do to get punishment as to confess and apologize in front of the entire hospital. This is so embarrassing.

Rashmi gulped her saliva still couldn't bring to confess her shameless deeds in front of the huge audience, but she has to otherwise, she will be destroyed.

Kiran resumed while stuttering, "I.... I tr.... tried to sow di..... discord between doc.... Dr. Karan and hi... his wife Dr. Teju to harm their relationship."

"What?"

"For real?"

"Is that true?"

"How dare she do this?"