Deja Vu (smut)

Y/N's POV:

"Now where were we?" I smirk, earning one back from her.

"I believe we were about to do this." JJ says before pushing me back onto the bed.

She straddles my waist like before, but this time she appears to have an agenda.

She pulls my shirt over my head and throws it in the floor. Then she places hickeys all around my chest.

Her fingers toy with my waistband, wanting to pull it off. I whimper in anticipation. My whimper signals for her to pull my leggings completely off, leaving me in as much clothing as her.

"I want to try something, if that's okay with you." She bites her lip while staring into my eyes.

"What is it?" I ask while pushing hair out of her face.

She gets up again and goes to find something in our closet.

She returns with 2 silk scarfs. "Can I tie your wrists up?"

Damn, just when I thought she couldn't get any hotter. I nod my head eagerly.

"I'm going to need verbal consent for this one baby." She knows I'm not very good at talking during sex, but she is trying to make sure I am comfortable.

"Yes." I answer as clearly as possible.

So, she grabs my wrists and ties them to different corners of our headboard.

"You are going to watch me, but you can't touch." She smirks.

Just when I'm about to ask what I'm going to watch her do, she straddles my thigh. She rocks her hips back and forth on it, pleasing her self.

She moans quietly, cautious of our guests in the next room.

Watching her is killing me, I tilt my head back to look away for a second. She reaches up grabbing my chin to pull it back down.

"Eyes on me." She commands, speeding up her hips.

"Fuck, you are turning me on so much right now."

"Good."

I can tell she is close, so I raise my thigh into her in time with her hips.

My movement brings her over the edge. She lets out a long moan as she reaches her climax.

She doesn't waste any time, as soon as she calms down from her own orgasm she starts touching me.

Her hands wander around my body as she brings me in for a quick sloppy kiss.

Next my panties come off and go straight into the floor.

She brings her face between my legs, and blows air onto my clit making me squirm.

"I should tie you up more often. I love watching you squirm beneath me."

I try to free my arms so I can relieve myself, but the knots JJ tied are not budging.

"Someone's impatient tonight."

"Please Jay."

"I love when you beg, but you're going to have to be more specific. Please what, princess?" She asks while dragging her fingers down my stomach.

"Please, make me cum." I spit out between shaky breaths.

"That's my good girl." JJ winks before bringing her face back between my legs.

I don't know what it is, but when JJ's drunk her true top energy comes out. And I love it.

Finally her lips wrap around my clit sucking hard. I let out a loud moan momentarily forgetting that Emily and Pen are next door.