Old Office Desk (smut)

Y/N's POV:

Today was my first day back to field work, but we didn't have a case. So, back to the dreaded paper work. It was almost time to go home and I was ready.

Emily must've finished her paperwork because she was making her way to my desk.

"Hey Em." I say when she reaches me.

"First day completely cleared and boot free. How does it feel?" She sits on the edge of my desk.

"Good, although I'm not exactly using my freedom in the field." I gesture to the pile of papers in front of me.

"I'm sure we'll get a case soon."

We sit silent for a few seconds before Emily starts the conversation she really wanted to have.

"So, it's been what almost 6 months?" She says referring to JJ and I.

"Yeah."

"What is with you and being so elusive?"

"What do you want to know?" I ask with a laugh finally looking away from my work.

"Everything obviously."

"Uh well..." I start but am interrupted by Derek heading in our direction.

"Hey will one of you go to JJ's old communication liaison office and find some old files? I would ask her but I can't seem to find her."

"Yeah I will." I say standing from my chair. Derek hands me a piece of paper with the information I'll need to find it.

"But Y/N." Emily pouts.

"You'll have to come over one night and I'll tell you everything I promise."

"You better."

I nod before walking to JJ's old office. I look around the room to find stacks and stacks of old files. This might take a while.

I grab a box and find a place in the floor to sit down. I take the files out one by one trying to find the particular one. Thankfully these are filed in boxes by years so it might be easier to find than I initially thought.

I've made it through 3 boxes and still no file. I stand to go find another one to search through. I see a final box with the year I need on it. It must be in there. I bend over to grab it, my skirt raising slightly.

After grabbing the box I turn around seeing someone at the door. I jump before realizing it's just JJ.

"Jesus Jay, you scared me." I say clutching my chest. I place the box on her old desk and walk over to her. She's leaning against the door frame watching me intently. She doesn't say anything, just stares at me, and she was not staring at my eyes.

"Is everything okay?" I ask with a smirk.

"Oh uh yeah." She says still staring.

"Might want to pick your jaw up off the ground, you're starting to drool." I tease. My outfit today is a little more revealing than I usually go for. I wore a tight, short skirt and a very low cut shirt. One false move and all you see is cleavage.

"Oh shut up. What are you doing in here anyway?"

I laugh lightly before answering her. "Derek asked me to look for an old file, said he couldn't find you." I hand the paper over to her.

She walks past me to the box I previously put on her old desk. She immediately grabs the file I need and hands it to me.

"Here you go."

"I should've called you, would've saved me 45 minutes looking."

JJ walks over to the door, shuts it and locks it. Then over to the blinds to close them.