Stress Relief (smut)

A/N: this chapter has some intense smut (at least more intense than I have ever written😂) Also soft aftercare from JJ.

Y/N's POV:

I'm excited to be back in the field, but being back has downsides. By downsides I mean more case reports. I seem to be bringing work home all the time now. Home. It's so nice to say.

I moved in with JJ last week and everything has gone smoothly. Even Cali has adapted to her knew environment, but I wasn't worried. She loves JJ and JJ is obsessed with her. She even bought Cali a huge cat tree to set up in the living room. I'm starting to think Cali likes her more than me now.

We set up an in home office yesterday. JJ said she always wanted to but couldn't seem to find the time. It could use some more decoration but it'll do for now. Sadly, the boring white walls can't distract me from the stacks of paperwork I have to do.

........

I'm almost done, finally. I'm halfway through the last report when I hear a knock at the door.

JJ comes in holding a glass of water. "Hey babe, are you almost done?"

"Almost." I grab the glass out of her hand and sit it down on the desk.

"Y/N you need to drink that. You've been in here all day without eating or drinking anything."

"Okay." I sigh and down the glass quickly.

JJ comes closer to me and sits herself down on my lap. "You seem tense."

I grab on to her waist to keep her in place. "I'm sorry Jay, I'm just stressed and tired."

She brings her fingers to my chin and tilts my face up away from my work. "You know I could help with that." JJ smirks.

"As much as I would like to take you up on that, I have to finish this last report. But after I'm done we can."

"Okay, I'll just wait here."

I go back to doing my work, when JJ's hand starts to slowly wonder down to my legs. She finally brings it between them and starts rubbing my clit through my clothes.

I screw my eyes shut trying to ignore her. Spoiler alert, it wasn't working.

"Okay I give, I can finish this later." I start to close the case file.

JJ stops me and opens the file back up. "No, you said you needed to finish it so go ahead."

"I- I can't focus if you keep..." I'm interrupted.

"Focus on the work." JJ commands and I can tell she is completely serious.

I rush through the last of the report as fast as humanly possible. Her fingers torturing me the entire time.

I'm now struggling to keep my breathing in check and she can tell. I scribble the very last thing on the report before tossing everything back on the desk.

"Okay, okay I'm done now."

JJ stops her fingers and hops up off my lap. I grab her hand and practically drag her into our bedroom. Her cute little laughs from behind me just turn me on even more.

When we reach the bedroom I shut the door and push her back against it. Our lips meet, her hands running up and down my body.

I part my lips slightly giving her access to my mouth. She pushes her tongue in, confirming her dominance.

She breaks the kiss. "I would love to keep this make out session going, but I'm supposed to be making you less tense." JJ smirks while pointing to the bed.