Chapter 1 - An Arc in Ever After

Start from the beginning

The cloud dust disappeared revealing to be Jaune with strange clothes and a gun in his hand.

???: if you do not want to get blown off I suggest you back off.

Daring did what he said, and backed away. The boy then looked around and was weirded out by the sight of a new world.

???: where in the four kingdoms am I?

Raven: did I do that?

The headmaster, Milton Grimm looked at the commotion in worry and so he had to call off the celebration. He took Jaune to his office, and Raven went back to her room after the school pointed out that she summoned something out of thin air.

In the headmaster's office, Jaune sat infront of the headmaster who was very distraught and somehow disappointed to not have this day go as planned.

Milton: Not only did raven ruin Legacy day but also she somehow summoned you into this mess.

Jaune: well to be honest, i just came to your world by accident, and another thing... where in the blazes am i?

Milton: you are in Ever after high my child, a school where children of famous fairytales come here and discover their destiny.

Jaune looked at him with a neutral face and just blinked twice.

Jaune: so it's a school?

Milton: it's more than a school, it is a pristine academy where children become the next generation of heroes, heroines, villains, and other things... it is a place where they can take their destiny and follow their footsteps like their parents before them and live in harmony with each other.

Jaune: so basically it's a school.

Milton: (annoyed) Yes it's a school.

Jaune: well how do i get back home?

Milton: well since we don't know how you got here we cannot be sure how will you get back home.

Jaune slumped back to the chair and groaned.

Jaune: great, i get kicked out from my school, get transported into a world of prissy princesses and gaudy princes and now I'm stuck.

Milton: oh might i ask... but what is your name young man?

Jaune: Jaune... Jaune Arc.

Milton: where do you hail?

Jaune: Remnant, somewhere between Vale and Vacuo.

Milton looked surprised and then just gave a calm smile.

Milton: i see, well you can stay in one of our vacant dorms until then you are free to roam the halls and outside.

Jaune: okay, thanks.

Jaune then got up and left the room, as he got out, Milton's face then turned into an enraged expression.