Hi 😊

Hi guys, I hope you'll are doing well.

First of all thank you so much again for giving much love to this book.

I just wanted to say that criticism is a good thing. I myself think that criticism is needed to make things more better and refined. And for those who don't know there is a particular sentence in my book which some people didn't like which is totally fine.

I want to make it clear to you guys that I'm not a professional writer or something. It's just my hobby nothing else. Whatever I write or had written is completely my imagination. The story is purely a work of fiction.

I just, you know, don't feel good after reading these type of comments. I mean, I've read a lot of Wattpad books in last 2 years and my book is also one of those Wattpad cliches.

After finishing this book, I realised how much you guys are enjoying the book. That's why I decided to work on another book as well. I've made the poster, prologue and even written some chapters as well.

But by reading these comments, I think I really need a break from Wattpad. I mean when there are a lot of people appreciating your work, there will be some people who will criticise your work as well. I know that there are stating their opinions only but still I don't like it because it's my work they are talking about.

And if you don't like my book or a particular thing about my book then don't read it but please DON'T CRITICISE MY WORK if you can't appreciate it. That's it.

At last I just wanted to say that I'm taking a break from Wattpad. My new book, My Angel - I will start updating in early March.

In some days, I will publish the prologue as well so that you guys know what you are going to read.

And thank you so much for reading this ❤️💫

Spread love and happiness 😊😊

Yours

Amateur writer ✨