𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 : 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

Kitna pyar hai tumse yeh jan lo
Tum hi zindagi ho meri Is baat ko maan lo..

Anu's POV

Rest of the days passed by in a blur and now i can't believe that today is my engagement day.

I will be engaged today!!!

I'm soo excited but nervous too

But i can't wait to embark on this new journey of our life with him.

I wonder how he is feeling today....

Adith's POV
(Surprise)

I couldn't be any more happier today.

Today is the day she will be finally mine!!

When i came to know that dad has proposed marriage proposal in front of her dad, i was really angry as i didn't wanted her to feel any pressure. But dadi came and explained that now is the right time otherwise it will be late as uncle has already started to look for suitable boys for her which ofcourse i don't want to happen.

Then next day, my brother-in-law aka jiju said that it's best if we meet so that we can talk freely. Eventually, we met and damn she looked cute as fuck in that maroon colored dress.

We talked and i clearly saw that she was nervous. I came to know about something that she was hiding even from her parents. But I didn't pressurized her to tell me because I saw how that incident impacted her and i don't want to do more damage so for the time being i let it go.

Now coming to my family, everyone including mom, dad, dadi, jiju and dii was so happy that we said yes for the marriage. Not only them, my cousins and extended families all were happy but shocked too because they thought it will be very difficult to find a bride for me. Now they are fucking exciting to meet her and i hope that they don't overwhelm my girl.

Mom and dii already started shopping for the engagement and forcefully took me with them due to which i had to cancel my important meeting which shocked my PA because I had never cancelled my meetings so yeah, it was a little shocker for him too.

Then suddenly i got her message saying that she is ready to tell about that incident and I'm fine with it as long as she is fine. So i told her to get ready to dinner. I reached her house, picked her up and took her to the restaurant. I had already booked the table for us as i didn't want to waste time. As soon as she sat she said she was hungry so i immediately ordered food for us. Our food came and she started eating just like a child.

Soon we devoured our food and as were eating dessert i finally asked her to which she took a deep breath and started telling about that incidence.

Rohan!

That was the name of the guy who tried to force himself upon her. I nearly lost it she told me that he tried to touch her intimately that too forcefully. Thankfully my hands were on my lap so she didn't saw my fisted hands.

I thought that everything was running smoothly in her life but fuck, everything was not ok in her life. All this happened during the time when i was in Australia for 2 months due to some project work. That's why I don't know a fucking things about this.

I was brought back from my thoughts when she said that its okay if i want to back out from this marriage.

Like seriously, i like her

Oh fuck that

I love her!!

And she says that i can leave her, no I'm not stupid enough to leave the love of my life when she needs me the most.

I'm not a man to judge a girl by her character. I don't care about what happened in her past what i care about is that her present and future in which I'm going to be there with her. To me she is as pure as a driven snow totally pure and innocent.

Infact, i was hurt when she said that i can leave her. She thought that i will leave her that's why she said that but it's ok, i know it's hard for her to trust people that easily and now it's my priority to earn her trust completely.

I will earn her trust and will shower her with so much love that she will forget every damn thing that has happened in her past.

And that's my promise to her!!

I was so engaged with my meetings and paperwork that i didn't realised 4 days just passed and today is the day of engagement.

I hope she is also excited as much as I am.

In the afternoon, all my cousins and other family members came. They fucking teased me with her name like seriously they are grown ups not a god damn child but i let it slide...for now. I will see them all after my marriage.

Soon, everyone started to get ready and i too got ready. I was spraying cologne when dad knocked on the door.

"Dad, why are you standing there. Come inside", i said and kept the cologne back on the dressing table

Dad smiled and patted my shoulder

"You are a grown man now my boy. After today, you will not be alone. You will have a partner your better half with whom you are going to share your life. I know that you will always take care of her but remember one thing never ever doubt your women if you truly love her. If you have any doubt just ask her because communication is the key in a relationship. I hope you always keep that in mind", dad said

"Sure dad, don't worry. I will always remember that", i replied and the same time jiju came and said it's time to go.

"Let's go"

After half an hour, we reached the venue and everyone from her family welcomed us. After some refreshments, Panditji (priest) performed a little Puja and uncle gifted some things to me as per the traditions.

Then finally she came and i just kept looking at her. Coz she was looking damn beautiful just like an angel.

My Angel

She came towards the stage and i helped her to get on the stage to stand by my side. She not even a once lifted her eyes to look at me.

I was mentally praying for her to to look at me but she didn't.

Her dii came with rings and i took the ring. I took her hand in my hand. I slipped the ring on her finger and she looked at me.

And the whole world stopped around us, it was just us.

We kept looking at each other while everyone clapped.

I was drown in her black doe eyes.

Damn I'm crazily in love with this woman!!!!

Hola!!

Next chapter is here.

Hope you'll liked it ✌🏻✌🏻

See you in next chapter 😉