𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶 : 𝙰𝚍𝚒'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛

Iss Se Pehle Ki Saare Khwaab Toot Jaayein,
Aur Yeh Zindagi Hum Se Rooth Jaaye,
Ek Doosre Ke Pyar Mein Kho Jaayein Iss Kadar,
Ke Hum Saare Ghamon Ko Bhool Jayein.

Anu's POV

I just woke up and looked around to see bed was empty.

Wait???

Where's my husband??

Maybe he's in home gym.

I looked at the clock it was 7 am in the morning.

I should make his breakfast then. I got up and took a shower. This time I wore saree without anyone's help because mumma made me practice how to tie saree properly in past 2 days.

I filled my hair partition and i was ready.

I turned around and bumped into my sweaty husband.

I looked at him.

"Good morning", i said with a smile but he muttered a morning and entered bathroom

Ab maine kya kiya (now what did i do)

Rude man!!!!

I huffed and entered the kitchen. After looking for things, i started to make breakfast for everyone.

Dadi was awake, she was reading Bhagwad Gita (Hindu Religious Text Book). Ma and dad just came back from park and are gone to take shower. Jiji and dii already left for Australia last night.

Soon, breakfast was ready and i placed all the breakfast on the table. Everyone came down including my rude husband too.

I served him breakfast and in turn that rude man didn't even looked at me.

Last night, he was doings things to me so passionately and look now, how he is ignoring me.

Everyone praised me for the delicious breakfast that i made.

After breakfast everyone dispersed in including Adi who was in his study working again.

It's enough now!!!

I marched towards his study and opened the door with a bang.

He looked up at me at the sound and suddenly i became nervous.

Maybe it was not a good idea. I should leave, i think.

"You need anything", he asked standing up and walking to the book shelf taking out a book

"Woh-Actually, i need to talk to you", i said playing with the hem of my saree

"What is it", he asked

"Why are you ignoring me after what you did last night", i said

"Am I ignoring you", he asked

"Yes", he answered himself

I looked at him, he walked towards me standing close to me.

"Is there anything that you need to tell me or you should tell me", he said